Sunderland...

Heron

Despite being only a year older Cabaye has scored more than twice as many career goals as Gardner. Wearside bang on with his stats as usual.

Please don't compare a mickey mouse league like French football with the Premier League.

Ta.

What do you rate Sesssesssessgnon on then? The numerous games he played when he first came over where your lot thought he was s*** and you had wasted your money or is it the few games after that goal? Obviously nothing to do with his career before he signed.

I actually think Sessegnon looks decent, not the world class wankfest those unwashed mong fucks would have you believe though

Despite being only a year older Cabaye has scored more than twice as many career goals as Gardner. Wearside bang on with his stats as usual.

Please don't compare a mickey mouse league like French football with the Premier League.

Ta.

Mickey mouse league that produced your two best players. Cocksplat.

Alright Sewelly, I see you've been on RTG all day with your Jake51 login.

Righteo  :lol:

Ta.

Ding ding round 10

Guest Wearside

Ta.

You make it too obvious. Good to see you bitter as ever on there though.

Guest Geordiesned

It really is a mystery why Wearyside comes on here. He's not intelligent enough to be a decent WUM and constantly makes himself look like a complete tit.

Aye, confidence is definitely growing down there again. I like it.

I've seen people on here claiming Newcastle can get into the top 6 this season and someone on the Arsenal game thread quite unbelievably claims that it will be an "easy and comfortable" Newcastle win.

Can we have some guidelines on what is and what is not high levels of confidence.

Piece of piss this wind-up merchant lark, like. 100% bite ratio from the Mackems on this board.

Guest johnson293

how have these arseholes been looking pre-season anyway?

Just as flakey as us...few wins, few losses, few draws I think.

Titus has done well tho...

..conceded 2 or 3 pens.  :iamatwat:

how have these arseholes been looking pre-season anyway?

Just as flakey as us...few wins, few losses, few draws I think.

Titus has done well tho...

..conceded 2 or 3 pens.  :iamatwat:

Looks even more rotund than usual as well.  Must be on the same diet as his manager.