Sunderland...

Heron

I want him here, he was my 1st choice at start of the window. Just feel like Obertan that will be class if trusted and given a run in the team.

being a dane is probably why i rate him and want him to succeed. But he did show alot of talent early on. He has not really hit form the last 1.5 year because injuries + wenger have often (when picked) played him on the flank.

i truly believe he can become a very good player (striker)...not the brightest lad but he will mature and in a team where he is 1st or 2nd choice he will score goals.

surely he will costs less than 10mill and i can´t really see us getting another and better striker than this atm....unless we gamble even more.

Not sure he is a target though!

I want him here, he was my 1st choice at start of the window. Just feel like Obertan that will be class if trusted and given a run in the team.

being a dane is probably why i rate him and want him to succeed. But he did show alot of talent early on. He has not really hit form the last 1.5 year because injuries + wenger have often (when picked) played him on the flank.

i truly believe he can become a very good player (striker)...not the brightest lad but he will mature and in a team where he is 1st or 2nd choice he will score goals.

surely he will costs less than 10mill and i can´t really see us getting another and better striker than this atm....unless we gamble even more.

Not sure he is a target though!

Yea i dont thingthe interest is real just wishfull thinking

Ba is criminally under rated by quite a few on here imo.

Agree. People see him as Ba from West Ham, and not Ba from Hoffenheim.

Watched quite a bit of him at Hoffenheim, because my boy Obasi plays there.

Ba is a big talent. Just hope he stays fit.

Actualy played wide in a fron three at Hoffenheim. Ba, Ibisevic and Obasi up front was awesome.

Probably because no cunts heard of Hoffenheim.

I'd take Bendtner in the blink of an eye and rate him more highly than ba.

Actualy played wide in a fron three at Hoffenheim. Ba, Ibisevic and Obasi up front was awesome.

Probably because no c***s heard of Hoffenheim.

Joke post this aye?

Joke post this aye?

Nope, they're hardly a well known world renowned team are they? If you think of German teams you'd mention Bayern, Dortmund, Cologne, Leverkusen, Hamburg, Shalke, but not Hoffenheim.

Joke post this aye?

Nope, they're hardly a well known world renowned team are they? If you think of German teams you'd mention Bayern, Dortmund, Cologne, Leverkusen, Hamburg, Shalke, but not Hoffenheim.

Aye, but to say no one had heard of them while Ba was there, when they lead the Bundesliga and would have done a lot better had  Ibišević not knacked his knee is a bit silly no?

Joke post this aye?

Aye, but to say no one had heard of them while Ba was there, when they lead the Bundesliga and would have done a lot better had  Ibiević not knacked his knee is a bit silly no?

I'd never heard of Ba before the back end of last season, had never heard of Hoffenheim and didn't know Ba had played for them until he signed for us, and have never heard of Ibi Evic either.

Joke post this aye?

Aye, but to say no one had heard of them while Ba was there, when they lead the Bundesliga and would have done a lot better had  Ibiević not knacked his knee is a bit silly no?

I'd never heard of Ba before the back end of last season, had never heard of Hoffenheim and didn't know Ba had played for them until he signed for us, and have never heard of Ibi Evic either.

someone on here said something about people revelling in their ignorance these days. good timing!

Joke post this aye?

someone on here said something about people revelling in their ignorance these days. good timing!

I don't have the time or the inclination to take any interest in anything beyond NUFC and the premier league.

If all you know of Ba is when he was scoring all sorts of goals in a shit team for fun what makes you rate Bendtner higher? :lol:

I knew he was at West Ham back end of last season but not that he was scoring goals for fun.

I've seen more of Bedntner than i have of Ba.

Joke post this aye?

Aye, but to say no one had heard of them while Ba was there, when they lead the Bundesliga and would have done a lot better had  Ibišević not knacked his knee is a bit silly no?

I don't have the time or the inclination to take any interest in anything beyond NUFC and the premier league.

Best not make judgement on anybody or anything outside of the Prem then. You'll only make a fool of yourself like you did talking about those 'spics' before the CL final.

If all you know of Ba is when he was scoring all sorts of goals in a s*** team for fun what makes you rate Bendtner higher? :lol:

I knew he was at West Ham back end of last season but not that he was scoring goals for fun.

I've seen more of Bedntner than i have of Ba.

Ba got 7 in 12 for a dogshit West Ham side. He's better than Bendtner. But we're not in as position to turn our noses up at either :lol:

Joke post this aye?

Best not make judgement on anybody or anything outside of the Prem then. You'll only make a fool of yourself like you did talking about those 'spics' before the CL final.

Wanting an English team to win when playing a spanish one is hardly being foolish. Bendtner looks decent to me and has played at a higher level than Ba has.