Sunderland...

Heron

Guest sydneycove

Helmes is canny good. Was class at Koln and Leverkusen, not sure what is happening at Wolfsburg though.

He was asked to lead the line.

If you haven't collapsed in a drunken mess, what are your thoughts on the Santon signing Wearside?

Only seen him play a couple of times but looked decent, not sure a right footed left back is the answer to your problems though. As we have found out, playing a right footer on the left has it advantages but also a lot of disadvantages, personally it boils my p*** when I see a player having to constantly check back onto his proper foot and it halts any momentum you have going forward in a instance.

He's not Keiron fucking Richardson...

Can see Wearside being happy with Gyan leaving (judging from his comments about the lad being overweight, uninterested and all that).

Crouch and Helmes in. Gyan out.

Hopefully this happens.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/140/212491-shane_large.jpg

Guest Wearside

If you haven't collapsed in a drunken mess, what are your thoughts on the Santon signing Wearside?

Only seen him play a couple of times but looked decent, not sure a right footed left back is the answer to your problems though. As we have found out, playing a right footer on the left has it advantages but also a lot of disadvantages, personally it boils my p*** when I see a player having to constantly check back onto his proper foot and it halts any momentum you have going forward in a instance.

Bardsley, our right footed left back scored 3 goals from that position last season, the benchmark has been set. :)

Bardsley, our right footed left back scored 3 goals from that position last season, the benchmark has been set. :)

Just one more for Ryan then.

Raylor is already on 2 this season, Scunthorpe and some other team with cunt in their name.

He's not Keiron f***ing Richardson...

Brave of you to get on about scoring full backs like

i often wonder when the whole of SAFC will reach the benchmark of sholas 12 european goals?

Guest WashyGeordie

Well R. Taylor's got 2 in 4 games so he's nearly there.

Raylor is already on 2 this season, Scunthorpe and some other team with c*** in their name.

:lol:

Thats more than what your whole midfield scored last season?

SunSteveBrenner Steve Brenner

Been hearing for ages that Gyan was trying to get a move away from #safc. He wants the bright lights. Brucie should get rid asap.

Just lights would do I'm hearing.

Been hearing for ages that Gyan was trying to get a move away from #safc. He wants the bright lights. Brucie should get rid asap.

or buy him some nial quinn disco lights?

i often wonder when the whole of SAFC will reach the benchmark of sholas 12 european goals?

Shiteameobi has already managed that feat by himself man!

isnt that what I said???

isnt that what I said???

How the fuck did I miss that?!?!  Am I Sholablind or something?! :(

Are Trabzon and/or Istanbul renowned for their bright lights like?