Sunderland...

Heron

Ive seen 1 mackem. Was at Maccas on a Friday night after a heap of booze. Was a week after we beat them 5 - 1. Had my NUFC jersey on he tried to start a punch on  :mackems:

I saw one as well...... gave him whatever loose change I had on me.

Leave, and score lots elsewhere :thup: Also, rediscover pace, stamina and liveliness

You know how you hear of "Sick Building Syndrome"?  I reckon Sunderland suffers from Sick Town Syndrome.  Simply being there drains your health and energy.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I would gain a lot of respect for Mike or Derek if he slipped David Craig some false info. about us preparing a bid for Gyan. RTG would go into meltdown.

That would be awesome.

Guest palnese

I don't want no sluggish Gyan. He is/was overrated. Hopefully Gyan out, Crouch in. Would be immense.

Nominated to the Ballon d'Or. Defo world class #mackem.

Guest palnese

YoungSunEcho Chris Young

Asamoah Gyan is in Ghana on international duty. Difficult for him to hand in transfer request today. #safc

Guest Roger Kint

YoungSunEcho Chris Young

Asamoah Gyan is in Ghana on international duty. Difficult for him to hand in transfer request today. #safc

Fax machines and the internet yet to reach Ghana i take it?

YoungSunEcho Chris Young

Fax machines and the internet yet to reach Ghana i take it?

Yet to reach Sunderland along with running water, electricity and the ability to communicate.

Gyan is a decent forward, he's pretty decent in fact and him being apart of the Mackems team is a sad situation. If he left I can't see how Sunderland could ever replace him, i think they only got him in he first place because he was using them as a step up and a way to be noticed by a bigger club.