Sunderland...

Heron

Guest icemanblue

Sunderland are like Arnie Pie from the Simpsons and we are Kent Brockman. It all makes sense.

Arnie Pie: This city has exploded in a fireball of rage.

Kent: I think what the viewers want to know, Arnie, is: Is my house okay?

Arnie Pie: You mean is your giant castle okay, Kent?

Kent: Don't hassel me because I bought at the right time.

Arnie Pie: When's my right time, Kent? When's my right time?

"With the bridge gone and the airport unfortunately on the other side of the bridge, a number of citizens are attempting to jump the gorge with their cars. It's a silent testament to the 'never-give-up' and 'never-think-things-through' spirit of our citizens."

''I regret nothing!" :lol:

Sunderland are like Arnie Pie from the Simpsons and we are Kent Brockman. It all makes sense.

"With the bridge gone and the airport unfortunately on the other side of the bridge, a number of citizens are attempting to jump the gorge with their cars. It's a silent testament to the 'never-give-up' and 'never-think-things-through' spirit of our citizens."

:lol: :lol: spot on

Guest Geordiesned

I still haven't seen this. I dud the suggested search on Google but the clip had been removed for copyright reasons.

If you search google for "watch a chelsea player take cleats to his back" it should be the link at the top of the list, on a site called deadspin.com

Just checked, and its still there, and working.

I'll have to try on my PC tonight. Doesn't work on my iPhone.

:lol: :lol:

"Oh and Bruce is digging a hole... now he's trying to climb into a tunnel, but he's too fat to enter it! Oh and now his legs are flailing in a highly comical fashion!"

Its like those assassins that let a gun accidently stumble into their hands, then accidently pull the trigger as its aimed at a man's forehead. One big accident.

to be fair its like a glass slipping out of ur hand and hitting someone in the face when you were only trying to swill them :lol:

Guest Randy Savage

Many of the (so-called) SAFC fans on the SMB are about as representative of our supporters as those knackers with soiled bedsheets outside SJP whenever Mike Ashley commits his latest act of buffoonery.