Sunderland...

Heron

Was watching some footie show they air here in Canada and they were interviewing some Sundermongs who kept harping on about "Guus Hiddink." Ian Dowie and some dude next to him were creasin' themselves in the studio. "You've gotto be realistic as a Sunderland fan. Guus Hiddink?"

Acting on info recieved I've chucked a twenty on Radi Antic to be the next mug in the hotseat.

What did you get? 100-1?

Third favourite behind the obvious front 2, only 6/1 at Will Hill.  :kasper:

Was 100-1 moments ago.  :lol:

Crumpy's £20 went a long way.  :lol:

Acting on info recieved I've chucked a twenty on Radi Antic to be the next mug in the hotseat.

What did you get? 100-1?

That, and talk about there possibly being a surprise man coming in, I guess is what he was getting at.

What did you get? 100-1?

It was 6/1 online with Hills. 25's in the shop. Dunno how that works?

Hoping for a few other PL teams to follow the Mackems lead and let their guy in charge go, so there are more options available to potential employers.

Despite Brummie's misgivings, there is no doubt in my mind that MON will improve fortunes at Sunderland beyond mesure, just look at his record, even if you discount the Celtic SPL stuff. He won 2 league cups with Leicester bloody City (worth noting he had no money then) and consolidated that small club in the top half of the prem, at Celtic he reached the UEFA cup final, 3 6th place finishes at Villa in a time where the top 4 were unbreakable. I know he brought in a lot of questionable players on ridiculously high wages (although you've got to question the ownership there for sanctioning it). But he has worked with limited resources in the past and had great success firstly with Wycome, bringing them up through non league to what is now league 1, then Leicester.

We don't want that man near Sunderland nor do we want Hughes there either, both would significantly improve them. How anyone could suggest either is not a huge improvement on Bruce, beggars belief really.

I'm hoping that the caretaker there wins a game or two and gets the gig full time, that crap rarely works out :)

What did you get? 100-1?

Shop slow on the uptake? Shouldn't be with live betting, but internet markets will move faster with the ability to bet from anywhere.

I take it you got 25s then? Good haul if it comes off.

What did you get? 100-1?

Shop slow on the uptake? Shouldn't be with live betting, but internet markets will move faster with the ability to bet from anywhere.

Aye, 25's.

Guest michaelfoster

Brewce and Pardeaux converse via text? What is this madness?

Alan's just finding out the opening times of the strip clubs

What did you get? 100-1?

Aye, 25's.

If he is appointed, it sounds planned, worked out and thought through, which is the worst situation really. Names like Hughes and MON come up due to being available and to appease the fans, kind of Freddie Shepherd appointment. But this would be totally different, not saying its going to work, hiring a manager is more lottery these days.

Bloke from the mackem local rag on Look North seems very confident that O'Neill will be in place either tonight or tomorrow. Can't say I'm that arsed, as has been said he did a good job with Villa on the surface but it was built on sand with a lot of money.