Sunderland...

Heron

Was talking to two mackems this week. They were trying to wind me up about how well they were going to do with O'Neill in charge. A lad came in said his wife works at a school in Shields and they had been given free tickets for the Sunderland game but couldnt get rid of them - were they interested?

"Ooh err bit busy this weekend thanks and its on TV anyway"

Was talking to two mackems this week. They were trying to wind me up about how well they were going to do with O'Neill in charge. A lad came in said his wife works at a school in Shields and they had been given free tickets for the Sunderland game but couldnt get rid of them - were they interested?

"Ooh err bit busy this weekend thanks and its on TV anyway"

Idiots. I think they're actually ashamed of being mackems/being spotted on TV at the SoS. They're free tickets ffs.

That letter begging people to go to make a good first impression on a manager. Utterly pathetic. They don't think they're worthy.

It is just so Sunderland though. There's people on there will come and pick you up if you're interested in going.

With all the freebies and cheapies they must have a really low receipts versus attendance ratio as well.

That letter begging people to go to make a good first impression on a manager. Utterly pathetic. They don't think they're worthy.

It is just so Sunderland though. There's people on there will come and pick you up if you're interested in going.

With all the freebies and cheapies they must have a really low receipts versus attendance ratio as well.

Their gate reciepts were less than half of what ours were when both clubs revealed their last set of accounts (£16m for them and £33m for us iirc).

Their gate reciepts were less than half of what ours were when both clubs revealed their last set of accounts (£16m for them and £33m for us iirc).

I'd imagine that gap will only get bigger as well.

It's almost as if our recent resurgence and subsequent racing ahead of them was the last straw for loads of them. They had their 3 years NETD and can't be arsed with it anymore now that we're miles better again even after Ashley,relegation,Kinnear,Carroll etc

Blackburn are awfull, as much as i would love it if they manage to beat the scum i really doubt it. but it'll be intresting to see what kind of new delusions they'll come up with after the game.

Other than our game this is the only other one I've got any real interest in this w/e. MON has to get Bendtner to play like he wants to be there and score - and if not Bendter then some other f*cker has to. And that defence of theirs looks very 2007 to me. MON has a reputation for motivation, be interesting to see what he can do.