Sunderland...

Heron

Had a mackem say that the penalty shouldn't have stood because the header by Shola was in fact off his arm. This lad's not exactly the most intelligent I know but even for him thats just horrendous.

Guest Haris Vuckic

If you actually watch the replay - it doesn't come off his arm at all - Goals on sunday reckon it did but it didn't/

I know we are all extremely biased and everything but...

IF Bruce gets sacked/leaves, i can see a scenario where they are in serious trouble at the bottom of the league. In fact, i can see it happening if he stays.

They really have very little to be jealous of. I think Brown is a good centre half and Gyan is a talent but apart from that.. utter dross.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I would be more worried if they sacked Bruce than if they kept him. A good manager can do a lot with their resources.

I would be more worried if they sacked Bruce than if they kept him. A good manager can do a lot with their resources.

They re-couped nealy 45m for Bent and Henderson, i'm fairly certain that they haven't re-invested anywhere near that money.

Pissing away wages though.

Listen to this fucking nonsense:

"So, with no finishing product, we yet again (and predictably) concede from a set-piece, get a player sent off and lose three points to a team we should be thrashing, especially at home. I now fear for our European challenge because more pathetic performances like that against other lesser teams and it's just another season of just scraping by."

Now, just a few things. This thrashing they were supposed to give us - they've beaten us once in 31 years at home. Even that was only a 2-1 defeat. They've not managed to keep a clean sheet against us in 23 attempts....

Lesser teams? They've managed to muster a whopping 17 points from their last 22 games. This record includes taking just 7 points out of 33 at home in 2011. They've lost 8 of their last 9 at home. European challenge? They'll be lucky to stay in the division if they can't snap out of this extended run of form - it's not a blip of a few games it's two thirds of a season.

And they call us deluded? Fuck me. 

Listen to this f***ing nonsense:

"So, with no finishing product, we yet again (and predictably) concede from a set-piece, get a player sent off and lose three points to a team we should be thrashing, especially at home. I now fear for our European challenge because more pathetic performances like that against other lesser teams and it's just another season of just scraping by."

Now, just a few things. This thrashing they were supposed to give us - they've beaten us once in 31 years at home. Even that was only a 2-1 defeat. They've not managed to keep a clean sheet against us in 23 attempts....

Lesser teams? They've managed to muster a whopping 17 points from their last 22 games. This record includes taking just 7 points out of 33 at home in 2011. They've lost 8 of their last 9 at home. European challenge? They'll be lucky to stay in the division if they can't snap out of this extended run of form - it's not a blip of a few games it's two thirds of a season.

And they call us deluded? f*** me. 

Where is that from?

Where is that from?

Some fucking idiot from their 'Echo Jury'. Michael Tuckwell he's called but I could have picked any of them tbh.

Where is that from?

snake mountain it think, skeletor has been on acid again.

Guest ToonUltra

Pure Quality!!! more gobsh1tes harping on about our 'support'!

"I sit in the North Stand and I hardly heard a peep out of the mags until they scored. Whenever they piped up our lads drowned them out. I always think the barometer of away noise is Spurs. When they sing 'oh when the spurs go marching in' they are loud as fuck, and the mags have never come anywhere near approaching that noise at our place.

I thought the atmosphere was excellent from the home supporters, especially when we were flying into tackles and closing down in the first half. That sort of stuff really gees our fans up.

We went flat on the pitch in the second half, which crept into the stands, but I still thought we stuck with the team better than in January.

I know some have banged on about the atmosphere the mags created last October but FFS they were three up at half time. Could you imagine if we had gone three up in the first half? The place would have been a bear pit.

Last derby I went to at their place was in 2008 (they won 2-0) and the atmosphere was utter shite, from both us and them. I think the news there was no Bardsley and Evans that day knocked the stuffing out of us before we had even got underway."

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=620144&page=3#ixzz1VlwqnjLX

Guest Haris Vuckic
Last derby I went to at their place was in 2008 (they won 2-0) and the atmosphere was utter s****, from both us and them. I think the news there was no Bardsley and Evans that day knocked the stuffing out of us before we had even got underway."

I think it was Owen's goal after 4 minutes that knocked the fight out of them. That was the calmest derby I'd ever been to,

Last derby I went to at their place was in 2008 (they won 2-0) and the atmosphere was utter s****, from both us and them. I think the news there was no Bardsley and Evans that day knocked the stuffing out of us before we had even got underway."

I think it was Owen's goal after 4 minutes that knocked the fight out of them. That was the calmest derby I'd ever been to,

It was easily the most inevitable, never once did I think we wouldn't win. :lol:

Pure Quality!!! more gobsh1tes harping on about our 'support'!

"I sit in the North Stand and I hardly heard a peep out of the mags until they scored. Whenever they piped up our lads drowned them out. I always think the barometer of away noise is Spurs. When they sing 'oh when the spurs go marching in' they are loud as fuck, and the mags have never come anywhere near approaching that noise at our place.

I thought the atmosphere was excellent from the home supporters, especially when we were flying into tackles and closing down in the first half. That sort of stuff really gees our fans up.

We went flat on the pitch in the second half, which crept into the stands, but I still thought we stuck with the team better than in January.

I know some have banged on about the atmosphere the mags created last October but FFS they were three up at half time. Could you imagine if we had gone three up in the first half? The place would have been a bear pit.

Last derby I went to at their place was in 2008 (they won 2-0) and the atmosphere was utter shite, from both us and them. I think the news there was no Bardsley and Evans that day knocked the stuffing out of us before we had even got underway."

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=620144&page=3#ixzz1VlwqnjLX

I think that fucker needs to tinker with his hearing aid because I was there and can confirm our fans sung for more or less the full 90 minutes (MOTD and Football First corroborate this as all you can hear is our lot). The loudest noise from the home support came when Webb gave a corner rather than a penalty.

Guest Haris Vuckic

It was easily the most inevitable, never once did I think we wouldn't win. :lol:

Aye it was a pleasant afternoon out more than anything. I felt like a country gentleman at choir practice rather than an ugly drunk lout screaming incomprehensible rubbish to anyone in the stand who'll listen - as is the derby norm.

They talk some shite like.  They were pretty loud in the first half, and TBF did respond out a few of our songs well.  Hardly 'drowned' us out mind  :lol:

Second half I didn't hear a peep out of the famous, fantastic, world renowned SWC.  Outsung them all half and I don't remember them singing after the goal went in.  If they feel better now they've convinved themselves they won the singing contest, the Larsson pen was ball to hand and they played us off the park, then good for them. 

Did they not notice the big fuck off scoreboard that read sunderland 0-1 Newcastle  :nope: