Sunderland...

Heron

Thread entitled "Bruce out" has 562 replies so far even though it was only started at 1.37pm yesterday.

I thought Bruce and his exciting new side were ready to storm to the top half after setting the summer transfer window alight. Has something changed?

could we not bring bally in before the game and at half time to give the players a bit of what i means to wear the red and white.a bit of passion from bally might get the players up for all the games not just the games against the scum.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=619962#ixzz1VgizSS7x

Bally, yeah he will save the day!!! :lol:

He was in charge when we won 4-1 right, and Chopra and Luque scored?

Guest johnson293

could we not bring bally in before the game and at half time to give the players a bit of what i means to wear the red and white.a bit of passion from bally might get the players up for all the games not just the games against the scum.

He he, was just gonna post that - he really made a difference in the 10 games he took over as caretaker, when Mick McCarthy was sacked.

10 games, 1 win, 2 draws, 7 defeats.

Aye... bring him in!!!

Aye, more 'Bally' please :lol:

Still buzzing at the aftermatch yesterday. Some knob in red and white was carrying his kid out who was in tears. The bloke was livid, pointing at his son and then us as to say "I'll get you bastards for this if it's the last thing I'll ever do!!" :lol:

:lol: :lol:

passing on the tradition of being a losing crying bastard to the next generation, the fun never ends.

Still buzzing at the aftermatch yesterday. Some knob in red and white was carrying his kid out who was in tears. The bloke was livid, pointing at his son and then us as to say "I'll get you bastards for this if it's the last thing I'll ever do!!" :lol:

:lol: :lol: Wish I saw that, amazing.

:iamatwat: :lol: :lol:

All we heard on here in May was "Sunderland will be relegated next season when the loan players go back" or "Short is downsizing and the mackems are skint". Yet again we come out on top and it's your club which has been the laughing stock of the country all summer.

Roll on next Saturday and Sessegnon can shut up a few mouthy people on here.

Wearside, does it not seem obvious that football was an entirely differently game back then.

Despite the controversy we are still shaping up better than your lot, I realise living in our shadow will hurt but the delusion isn't a long term cure.

Just accept that everything about sunderland (town, team, reputation, environment etc) is second rate compared to Newcastle and move on.

Aye, ok bud, keep taking them tablets.

Our "squad" is a lot stronger than yours in all honesty.

Seriously people like Simpson, Taylor(all of them), Lovenkrands, Ranger, Best, Obertan etc wouldn't get near our squad.

:aww: :thefinger:

hahaha Quality! What a typical mackem loser.

Mackem twat:

was at the end, about 5 minutes after the whistle.

Joey Barton got the NUFC masseur to chuck his shirt into the away fans and he ran over, did it and kissed the Mag badge tattooed on his arm.

He used to be our masseur, Michael Holland is his name. We employed him for a lot of years , mainly under Reid and he comes back and does that. Classy

:lol:

Mackem twat:

was at the end, about 5 minutes after the whistle.

Joey Barton got the NUFC masseur to chuck his shirt into the away fans and he ran over, did it and kissed the Mag badge tattooed on his arm.

He used to be our masseur, Michael Holland is his name. We employed him for a lot of years , mainly under Reid and he comes back and does that. Classy

:lol:

Their obsession with class when they're one of the skankiest clubs going and have a load of dirty bastards in their side is becoming more and more hilarious.

Terrific. A typical ignorant mackem knobjockey!

I thought Bruce and his exciting new side were ready to storm to the top half after setting the summer transfer window alight. Has something changed?

The same thing that happened when they signed proven quality in Champions League winners in January and were surely going for CL qualification - they started playing matches.  :troll:

I could not have been more pleased to see that repugnant lesbian grandmother with the ten-tog kite scuttle quickly off down the tunnel with his head bowed. He was probably just about to borst out of his suit, seeing as it looked like he'd borrowed it off a family member that enjoys eating deep fried pies less often than he does.