Sunderland...

Heron

Mackems, if there is a god he made them for us :lol:

Love the way wearise popped up for one post, he/a few posters would have been banned by now if it went the other way (I know how unlikely that is).

Would be shit to be a mackem, at least when they cry themselves to sleep they can think about how Sessegnon (sp?) is good at non-penetrative running.

I literally cannot believe that this group of people are real. I've never actually been there so sometimes I imagine that Sunderland is just a myth people from Newcastle invented to explain away the retards, criminals, and other undesirables in your city.

Alright, I've had my fill.

I feel sorry/pity for them again.

They're talking about how football isn't the be all end all, how they're just glad they have their families/kids etc - the rivalry is too lop-sided.

Aye, its pathetic really. Seen a facebook update that went something like "nothing you mag kernts can say will bother me because I got a smile off my son"

Well how about I got a smile off my son and we beat you twats 1-0?  :troll:

Is that the list of their should win games?

Also, Bent leaving was good because they would play much better football as a team without him.

:lol:

Aye, apparently he was holding back their style of play as they used the long ball, with him gone they were going to revert to Brazil 70 style

:colo: :colo:

Is that the list of their should win games?

Also, Bent leaving was good because they would play much better football as a team without him.

:lol:

Aye, apparently he was holding back their style of play as they used the long ball, with him gone they were going to revert to Brazil 70 style

:colo: :colo:

Take one man out of one-man team.

Watch one-man team collapse.

Alright, I've had my fill.

I feel sorry/pity for them again.

They're talking about how football isn't the be all end all, how they're just glad they have their families/kids etc - the rivalry is too lop-sided.

Aye, its pathetic really. Seen a facebook update that went something like "nothing you mag kernts can say will bother me because I got a smile off my son"

Well how about I got a smile off my son and we beat you twats 1-0?  :troll:

I got a smile off his son too... O0  :undecided:

Guest VegasToon

I literally cannot believe that this group of people are real. I've never actually been there so sometimes I imagine that Sunderland is just a myth people from Newcastle invented to explain away the retards, criminals, and other undesirables in your city.

+1

i showed my girlfriend google street view images of sunderland, she said it was really sad that people had to live there. i laughed. she also thought i was showing her the rough parts of town. was actually the "city" (town) centre.

Without trawling through the last 20 odd pages, so far I've heard from them:

Our fans were shite, didn't make any noise all game

The hand ball wasn't deliberate from Larsson, so it wasn't a penalty or a red  :idiot2:

They battered us and we fluked the win

Cattermole played well

Sessegnon has the quickest feet in the prem

They don't care about losing, will still finish above us, it's early in the season, they were the better side etc etc.

Assume the last 20 pages has already discussed how fucking tragic all this is ;D

Just to say, I texted my mackem mate to ask how the game was, and he said "not being biased here, but Newcastle are shit and a great bet to be relegated this season".

I didn't reply, or ask him what that meant about Sunderland.

:lol: Wow.

Just to say, I texted my mackem mate to ask how the game was, and he said "not being biased here, but Newcastle are shit and a great bet to be relegated this season".

I didn't reply, or ask him what that meant about Sunderland.

:lol: Wow.

He's generally a sensible fan as well, guess the derby makes mongs of us all.

Thought I'd texted Wullie by mistake for a minute.

(Only joking bro)

Guest johnson293

No mackems where I work now (only 6 staff in total), but my boss is a Brighton fan, so I will be an honourary 'seagull' this week, with the Mackems playing them in the League cup on tuesday.

Watched the game in a bar in Sydney, all the Mags had taken a section of the upstairs over, must of been around 30.

When I was getting my schooner in I clocked a couple of raggy dressed fuckers, proper charity shop casuals, knew straight away they were mackems. Then about 10 mins into the game the lanky one starts giving it the Niall Quinn disco pants song, spitting all over the assorted other fans stood near him, he looked like the kind of bloke who gets pissed on a whiff of the barmaids apron, and the fact he had a face that looked like his mother had spat the fucker out onto a wooden floor didn't help either.

Just before half time he was going nuts shouting 'scouse cunt' 'thieving gypsies' 'fucking scouse thieving gypsie cunt' at Barton (the pub was full of scousers waiting for their match to start, a couple of them looked like they were going to knock him out), to cap it off it wasn't actually Barton he was pointing at, it was Taylor...

The collective pointing and laughing from the Newcastle lot seemed to wind him up no end, and the more embarassing he became, even his pals were hiding behind their beers.

To cap it off he was nowhere to be seen during the second half, much like the rest of his team.

Watched the game in a bar in Sydney

Which bar mate, we're hopefully heading down under in Jan.

This was in Cheers Bar, on George Street, shows all the games but you have to get in early as it gets packed out.

tbh, I was surprised at the number of Mags, the last time I was in Cheers we got relegated and there was probably about a dozen of us there.