Sunderland...

Heron

I didn't notice any music being played after the match tbf, though I did notice they switched the scoreboard off after a couple of minutes or so. :lol:

maybe they hoped people would forget the score if they turned it off ?

I didn't notice any music being played after the match tbf, though I did notice they switched the scoreboard off after a couple of minutes or so. :lol:

maybe they hoped people would forget the score if they turned it off ?

That must be it. :lol:

Alright, I've had my fill.

I feel sorry/pity for them again.

They're talking about how football isn't the be all end all, how they're just glad they have their families/kids etc - the rivalry is too lop-sided.

Still buzzing at the aftermatch yesterday. Some knob in red and white was carrying his kid out who was in tears. The bloke was livid, pointing at his son and then us as to say "I'll get you bastards for this if it's the last thing I'll ever do!!" :lol:

Are they all channelling Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget?  Constantly outwitted by their nemesis and left with nothing more to do than shake their fists and claim I'll get you next time

Still buzzing at the aftermatch yesterday. Some knob in red and white was carrying his kid out who was in tears. The bloke was livid, pointing at his son and then us as to say "I'll get you bastards for this if it's the last thing I'll ever do!!" :lol:

Are they all channelling Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget?  Constantly outwitted by their nemesis and left with nothing more to do than shake their fists and claim I'll get you next time

Hah! I always think of them as Dr Claw or Limburger (the fat gross fish-smelling bad guy from Biker Mice from Mars whose building collapses at the end of every episode).

Are they all channelling Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget?  Constantly outwitted by their nemesis and left with nothing more to do than shake their fists and claim I'll get you next time

Hah! I always think of them as Dr Claw or Limburger (the fat gross fish-smelling bad guy from Biker Mice from Mars whose building collapses at the end of every episode).

Fucking Limburger :lol:

:lol: :lol: Wish I saw that, amazing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Christ, fucking crying laughing here. The little horrible rampas!

Not fixtures btw. These are results since Feb '11:

Home Chelsea Lost

Away Stoke Lost

Home Spurs Lost

Away Everton Lost

Away Arsenal Draw

Home Liverpool Lost

Away Man City Lost

Home West Brom Lost

Away Birmingham Lost

Home Wigan Won

Home Fulham Lost

Away Bolton Won

Home Wolves Lost

Away West Ham Won

Away Liverpool Draw

Home Newcastle Lost

Wins - 3

Losses - 11

Draws - 2

Points - 11

Possible Points - 48

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=10616518#post10616518#ixzz1Vhp0L6Rm

Fucking hell.... ;D

Not fixtures btw. These are results since Feb '11:

Home Chelsea Lost

Away Stoke Lost

Home Spurs Lost

Away Everton Lost

Away Arsenal Draw

Home Liverpool Lost

Away Man City Lost

Home West Brom Lost

Away Birmingham Lost

Home Wigan Won

Home Fulham Lost

Away Bolton Won

Home Wolves Lost

Away West Ham Won

Away Liverpool Draw

Home Newcastle Lost

Wins - 3

Losses - 11

Draws - 2

Points - 11

Possible Points - 48

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=10616518#post10616518#ixzz1Vhp0L6Rm

f***ing hell.... ;D

Brewcey is a legend. Long live the King

Just read some quality shit on SMB.

Some dude goes:

ye, like your fucking wife is going to make your life hell for the next 2 weeks. Try working in a factory with dozens of hairy arsed twats from Byker and Walker. People who despise Sunderland, SAFC, Mackems and anything associated with the town and football club. You haven't got a fucking clue, you fucking tit.

and gets the response:

And I thought the Jews had it bad in WW2.

You should tell the head teacher mate, don't suffer in silence. Bully's are more afraid of you than you are of them. Or is that Spiders? Anyway, good luck, hang on in there. X

Cracked me up.  :lol: :lol: :lol: