Sunderland...

Heron

I just love how everything comes back to us. They could get dicked at Arsenal and Wenger would be a Mag

Mag C*** would be the exact words used...

French Mag cunt

http://www.scotzine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/newcastle-french.jpg

They haven't signed one and by all accounts Taylor is shite. This is probably their weak link, who would be best to take advantage of it?

They kept going on about his free kick prowess in the championship anarl and every one i saw he booted it into the wall or over the bar. Anyone got any stats about how many free kicks this bloke actually scores?

Aye I know. Bet he's got a dreadful record like. Just the odd one that flies in gets so much publicity for some reason..

Just checked his PL statistics- he has scored 6 goals in 72 PL games and two of them were from inside the box so he's scored 4 goals from outside, even if all of them were free kicks its still hardly too impressive. I think we can cope like.

Ah right, he's been awful at striking a ball since he signed for the mags hasnt he ?

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/2410/ryangoal.png

PROBLEM?

Guest The_Optimistic

http://media.hof.wemakemedia.co.uk/cache/8594_display.jpg

Sunderland are above Arsenal in the league

Guest johnson293

Darren Bent got Villa's 3rd yesterday, and Kenwynne Jones got an injury time equaliser for Stoke today.

If only S*nderland had a couple of forwards like that.

:troll:

It's basically what gives us the upper hand even in times of crisis. "Cannit wait man, we're gonna batter them, hope it's 4 or 5 nil, fancy such and such for a hat trick, we're going got Europe, they're a yo-yo team" Then five minutes into the game "Shit, why haven't we scored? They've had a shot! Why aren't we all over them? How come there are two teams in the game? Fuck, what if we don't win? FUCKS SAKE CLEAR IT SHOOT TACKLE HIM BOO! What if we lose, PANIC PANIC BRUCE MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY DID HE MISS THAT SHOT, IS HE A MAG?! IT'S BECAUSE BRUCE IS A MAG! FUCK OFF STEWARD ARE YOU A FUCKING MAG? BET ALL THESE COPPERS ARE MAGS, AND THE MEDIA! THE REF'S A FUCKING MAG! AM I A MAG?! Wait, blacked out for a second there. Ah, fuck, we've lost again."

Fantastic  bluelaugh.gif

Just like to sat the best team didn't win yesterday, and there is no doubt who will finish higher in the league

Enjoy the three points as they will be very crucial in your shower of s***'s fight against relegation

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=619943#ixzz1VfvuxDza

:lol:

More Mystic Mackem predictions... Love it!!

Bitter as Fuck :celb:...fantastic!

Guest johnson293

simonbirdmirror Simon Bird

First #safc #nufc joke arrives: After a summer of rebuilding, bruce was asked how far he was away from a good side, he said ....'12 miles'

15 minutes ago

;D

It's basically what gives us the upper hand even in times of crisis. "Cannit wait man, we're gonna batter them, hope it's 4 or 5 nil, fancy such and such for a hat trick, we're going got Europe, they're a yo-yo team" Then five minutes into the game "s***, why haven't we scored? They've had a shot! Why aren't we all over them? How come there are two teams in the game? f***, what if we don't win? f***s SAKE CLEAR IT SHOOT TACKLE HIM BOO! What if we lose, PANIC PANIC BRUCE MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY DID HE MISS THAT SHOT, IS HE A MAG?! IT'S BECAUSE BRUCE IS A MAG! f*** OFF STEWARD ARE YOU A f***ing MAG? BET ALL THESE COPPERS ARE MAGS, AND THE MEDIA! THE REF'S A f***ing MAG! AM I A MAG?! Wait, blacked out for a second there. Ah, f***, we've lost again."

Fucking brilliant

All we heard on here in May was "Sunderland will be relegated next season when the loan players go back" or "Short is downsizing and the mackems are skint". Yet again we come out on top and it's your club which has been the laughing stock of the country all summer.

Roll on next Saturday and Sessegnon can shut up a few mouthy people on here.

Wearside, does it not seem obvious that football was an entirely differently game back then.

Despite the controversy we are still shaping up better than your lot, I realise living in our shadow will hurt but the delusion isn't a long term cure.

Just accept that everything about sunderland (town, team, reputation, environment etc) is second rate compared to Newcastle and move on.

Aye, ok bud, keep taking them tablets.

Our "squad" is a lot stronger than yours in all honesty.

Seriously people like Simpson, Taylor(all of them), Lovenkrands, Ranger, Best, Obertan etc wouldn't get near our squad.

:aww: :thefinger:

Guest BooBoo

Still buzzing at the aftermatch yesterday. Some knob in red and white was carrying his kid out who was in tears. The bloke was livid, pointing at his son and then us as to say "I'll get you bastards for this if it's the last thing I'll ever do!!" :lol:

Still buzzing at the aftermatch yesterday. Some knob in red and white was carrying his kid out who was in tears. The bloke was livid, pointing at his son and then us as to say "I'll get you bastards for this if it's the last thing I'll ever do!!" :lol:

:lol: Amazing.