Sunderland...

Heron

Is it just me or do we seem to be having a Mags love in lately ffs man !

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=538461#ixzz14igAIDmA

:aww:

:lol: Admits that Sunderland alone winning doesn't make his weekend good enough if we still win. What a fucking sad prick. How sad is your life that if you bet on your team to win, and they win, but your nearest rivals also win, that pisses you off for the weekend? Jesus H Fucking Christ.

I like how they still think we "can't match them man for man", ridiculous, surely even the most ignorant Mackem would take, Coloccini, Enrique, Barton, Tiote, Nolan and Carroll? Krul looks more competent than Mignolet for my money, Williamson is still a little unproven but he has performed better than any of their defenders this season. Not bothered about RB, Unuoha is a decent player, I'd also take Jonas over who? Malbranque? Henderson? Meh, whoever, he's better than both of them at this point in time.

I've said before, I'd take Unouha and Henderson for the squad, and that's probably it, I understand people rate Bent but I never have and never will, and he wouldn't have a place in our team as it stands today.

Howay man Mensah is the best centre back in the league

:mackems: :mackems:

Guest Geordiesned

One at work today told me Cattermole's wasn't deliberate handball, he'd just been leaning on the post.

Does he drive a lot and say "well done your team" a lot?

Guest Geordiesned

"Ask Niall Quinn if he thinks making crank calls to Newcastle United supporters bars is part of Sunderland’s class."

What's that one about?

I like how they still think we "can't match them man for man", ridiculous, surely even the most ignorant Mackem would take, Coloccini, Enrique, Barton, Tiote, Nolan and Carroll? Krul looks more competent than Mignolet for my money, Williamson is still a little unproven but he has performed better than any of their defenders this season. Not bothered about RB, Unuoha is a decent player, I'd also take Jonas over who? Malbranque? Henderson? Meh, whoever, he's better than both of them at this point in time.

I've said before, I'd take Unouha and Henderson for the squad, and that's probably it, I understand people rate Bent but I never have and never will, and he wouldn't have a place in our team as it stands today.

Howay man Mensah is the best centre back in the league

:mackems: :mackems:

Shit yeah, forgot about that one. :lol:

Niel has it spot on, him for a few games a season, or Colo and Williamson who I don't believe have ever been injured for us and have been a better centre back partnership for us than any of theirs this season? :lol:

The whole press attention (on the back pages i might add) that Carroll is getting is absolutely killing them. They were so happy that for the first time since Phillips they had a genuinely decent striker in Bent and our academy product is now grabbing all his attention. It clearly sticks in their throat that not only did AC completely eclipse Bent in the recent match (despite Bent's late goal he generally plodded round like a frightened lamb) he is now threatening to take his England place.

No wonder they're seething.

I realised today one of the regular posters on that poor excuse for a forum is a lad who go's to my college in one of my classes. Clocked him on it today. He's a right fucking wierdo as well, which comes as no surprise really.

The whole press attention (on the back pages i might add) that Carroll is getting is absolutely killing them. They were so happy that for the first time since Phillips they had a genuinely decent striker in Bent and our academy product is now grabbing all his attention. It clearly sticks in their throat that not only did AC completely eclipse Bent in the recent match (despite Bent's late goal he generally plodded round like a frightened lamb) he is now threatening to take his England place.

Not that I care in any way, shape or form about England but can you imagine the carnage on the SMB if Carroll is not only picked but scores against France? :lol:

"Ask Niall Quinn if he thinks making crank calls to Newcastle United supporters bars is part of Sunderland’s class."

What's that one about?

Niall Quinn made some crank calls to Newcastle United supporters bars.

Not that I care in any way, shape or form about England but can you imagine the carnage on the SMB if Carroll is not only picked but scores against France? :lol:

http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/volcanocams/msh/errorlog/images/404-error.png

Some right morons on there.  It's not like the forum layout is conducive to forming proper sentences though.

It's a shame as it used to be a really good place for general banter regardless of whether you were black and white or red and white. Unfortunately the mods and admins deemed there to be excessive levels of decent craic between fans and banned anyone from either side who either went to matches or just generally talked a bit of sense. It's full of kids and spastics like that Macar nowadays who froth at the mouth when we're mentioned yet can't help talking about us.

I realised today one of the regular posters on that poor excuse for a forum is a lad who go's to my college in one of my classes. Clocked him on it today. He's a right fucking wierdo as well, which comes as no surprise really.

You have to tell us who he posts as now :D