Sunderland...

Heron

There maybe one or two who have more than a healthy interest but overall I really don't think most people on here give 2 shits about the fortunes of SAFC and only use this thread to take the piss out of mackems. You've lost a few on the bounce and instead of the 'LOLOLOL Mag kernts are shit' craic you'd get on RTG we're taking the piss out of their knee-jerking. Hardly bitter or obsessed, on the whole, imo.

People like Quinn and Holloway should think before they speak. They'll lose any sense of credibility when their 'prophecies' come true and they have to come up with lame excuses not to leave.

Think we can put to bed the theory that Newcastle fans don't care about Sunderland,f***ing hell how bitter are some of you lot on this thread.

Dear me.

It's only a game lads,don't take it to heart.

Eh ???

The last page has mostly consisted of people taking the piss out of your own knee jerk fans for suggesting relegation, and that's supposedly us being bitter and obsessed? :lol:

Go to sleep silly mackem.

CP40 is possibly the most bitterest man on any internet messageboard I have ever witnessed and I include Benwell Lad and the whole of RTG in this assessment.

;D

cheers

Think we can put to bed the theory that Newcastle fans don't care about Sunderland,f***ing hell how bitter are some of you lot on this thread.

Dear me.

Eh ???

The last page has mostly consisted of people taking the piss out of your own knee jerk fans for suggesting relegation, and that's supposedly us being bitter and obsessed? :lol:

CP40 is possibly the most bitterest man on any internet messageboard I have ever witnessed and I include Benwell Lad and the whole of RTG in this assessment.

;D

cheers

Yer bastaad - what am I doing wrong ?

P.S. The cretin claimed I was bitter because before the derby game down there I said :-

a) If we had anything near a full strength team we could get something. - We played them off the park with half a team missing.

b) Their manager was being unprofessional with his post match song rants and should have kept quiet and kept the pressure off his team. - Well we never got to hear it as it turned out.

c) I predicted their levels of hatred would lead to predictable pitch invasions and possibly players being attacked again at their woefully managed stadium. - Guess what happened ?

He's just a typical macum coming on here all superior but when he gets a bit back he resorts to petty name calling.

P.P.S.

FIVE - ONE.

Guest guinness_fiend

Dear me.

Eh ???

;D

cheers

To be fair, he has a point.  But what he neglected to mention is your equal opportunities approach to bitterness and pessimism :)

http://www.eyeonspain.com/images/blogs/victormeldrew.jpg

Dear me.

Eh ???

;D

cheers

To be fair, he has a point.  But what he neglected to mention is your equal opportunities approach to bitterness and pessimism :)

take a look at any pre match thread, or preseason thread this year and you will find I am far more optimistic than than most on here.

Guest guinness_fiend

Dear me.

Eh ???

;D

cheers

take a look at any pre match thread, or preseason thread this year and you will find I am far more optimistic than than most on here.

I was kidding :lol:

Dear me.

Eh ???

;D

cheers

I was kidding :lol:

ah ok.

but you were right on the money- cos my lass calls me Victor Meldrew- hence the bite bluelaugh.gif

Guest Wearside

Dear me.

Eh ???

;D

cheers

P.S. The cretin claimed I was bitter because before the derby game down there I said :-

a) If we had anything near a full strength team we could get something. - We played them off the park with half a team missing.

b) Their manager was being unprofessional with his post match song rants and should have kept quiet and kept the pressure off his team. - Well we never got to hear it as it turned out.

c) I predicted their levels of hatred would lead to predictable pitch invasions and possibly players being attacked again at their woefully managed stadium. - Guess what happened ?

He's just a typical macum coming on here all superior but when he gets a bit back he resorts to petty name calling.

P.P.S.

FIVE - ONE.

;D ;D

I'm  still waiting for the FA to take action on the hundreds of your lot who invaded the pitch in 1990 and tried to attack Sunderland players and fans.

Dear me.

Eh ???

;D

cheers

P.P.S.

FIVE - ONE.

;D ;D

I'm  still waiting for the FA to take action on the hundreds of your lot who invaded the pitch in 1990 and tried to attack Sunderland players and fans.

Good to know that the best example of hooliganism from NUFC fans that you can think up is twenty-one years old :lol:

Guest Wearside

I heard they beat you 9-1 in 1908.

A top flight record away win that still stands to this very day I do believe,those were the days. :)

A top flight record away win that still stands to this very day I do believe,those were the days. :)

Indeed they were the days, living in the shadow as usual as Newcastle won the league title.

Indeed they were the days, living in the shadow as usual as Newcastle won the league title.

and sent out our youth team against sunderland, hence the 9-1.