Sunderland...

Heron

I always browse the SAFC U18 profiles to see who is going to be the next Don Hutchinson, Lee Clark or Sam Aiston.

Football is not just about watching Premier League football, unless you have grew up brainwashed by SKY and Andy Gray of course.

I am not sure what point you are making? Is that a dig or praise?

Put it this way,I find it very,very hard to believe that a Newcastle fan would go on the SAFC website to check out U18 players and you seem to be mocking U18 football.

I have been following Colback, Noble & other Geordie players ( Louis Laing,Craig Lynch, Brett Elliott & Liam Marrs) in SAFC ranks for years man. I even keep an eye on Jamie  Chandler to see how he is doing at Darlington even thought he is a SAFC supporter & from Sooth Shields.

I always browse the SAFC U18 profiles to see who is going to be the next Don Hutchinson, Lee Clark or Sam Aiston.

Football is not just about watching Premier League football, unless you have grew up brainwashed by SKY and Andy Gray of course.

Its a very common case of "he thought you was being ironic" fail.  :pow:

Cheers for clearing that up mate.

:thefinger:  :lol:

Guest Wearside

Put it this way,I find it very,very hard to believe that a Newcastle fan would go on the SAFC website to check out U18 players and you seem to be mocking U18 football.

I have been following Colback, Noble & other Geordie players ( Louis Laing,Craig Lynch, Brett Elliott & Liam Marrs) in SAFC ranks for years man. I even keep an eye on Jamie  Chandler to see how he is doing at Darlington even thought he is a SAFC supporter & from Sooth Shields.

Chandler is very much a black and whiter.

One of my mates son plays for the U18's/reserves so I go and watch him quite regular and on the subject of one of the names you mentioned,if Louis Lang doesn't make it to the very top I would be very surprised,cracking player.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

There's a few of us who follow Youth football in the North-East, so its not that hard to believe, really. Some follow out of interest, some through pride in the North-East, others have relatives who play, and some are involved/aspire to be involved with coaching various teams.

Guest toonarmymia

Turnip From The Tip's proudest moment following Sunderland: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=572234

12 point lead being eaten away, Cantona's goal at SJP, Keegan's rant over Leeds, Fenton with the final nail in the coffin

Sad b******! :laugh:

haven't looked but i'llguess he's not the only one.

about 50% of posts similar. still only 6 pages...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=572430&page=12

Fucking fantasic stuff, people worrying about Quinns health because of his recent comments, and some guy claiming attendances may be down simply because people have died since 2004!!! You couldnt make this shit up.

Fucking fantasic stuff, people worrying about Quinns health because of his recent comments, and some guy claiming attendances may be down simply because people have died since 2004!!! You couldnt make this shit up.

just a point of order re missing fans.

i know personally 5 people who have died, who had a season ticket in 2004.

it is possible say 1000 people know something similar. a possible reason for 5000 missing people when quinn keeps talking about the seasons we had 45000 plus crowds back in the 2000/2001 season

GOLD :lol:

f***ing fantasic stuff, people worrying about Quinns health because of his recent comments, and some guy claiming attendances may be down simply because people have died since 2004!!! You couldnt make this s*** up.

just a point of order re missing fans.

i know personally 5 people who have died, who had a season ticket in 2004.

it is possible say 1000 people know something similar. a possible reason for 5000 missing people when quinn keeps talking about the seasons we had 45000 plus crowds back in the 2000/2001 season

GOLD :lol:

Mackems are an endangered species

Mackems.jpg

(Don't usually mind Sunderland but this was too good to pass up)

Wow, thats bad.  driving round sunderland trying to pull fans in.  i wonder if his pitch to Ellis Short is falling down.

Did they really ever have 48/49k fans or were they there for the good times in the very late 90s and very early 00s.

Most of the Sunderland stuff is funny, but I'm genuinely getting pissed off with Quinn now. Not a single thing to do with the mackem connections, he's just a fucking annoying man. You're not going to make a pissing difference by threatening shit every week if fans don't show up. You've got your attendances, fucking deal with it. Jesus H Fucking Christ. Every week. Just piss off and try something new other than whining to the media to try and get attendances up.