Sunderland...

Heron

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I read somewhere, as I updated FM to reflect it, that Ashley's loan to the club would be repaid once the club was making a profit. So he'd take x amount from the profits to repay the interest free loan. Might have been in the club statement from the beginning of the season.

Still, don't think there's too much difference in ownership between SAFC and NUFC other than one has a better reputation than the other. The real difference is in the ability to make a decent turnover, which sees NUFC pulling ahead.

question is for sunderland, with a large loss and a team that has 5 loans as part of its squad how exactly do they plan to find the cash for those 5 players just to stay where they are team wise

They'll sign 2 or 3 or them, send the others back and loan another 5 players for next season.

And there's nothing wrong with that either btw.

Gyan has impressed, looks a real player in this league.

The rest of their side look mediocre. Sessegnon, despite having Sunderland's best and only real chance, doesn't look interested.

Oh, and Jordan "young + English = £20m" Henderson has once again been.... well I'm not quite sure actually. Don't know where he's been playing.

So I'm guessing the world class signings of Muntari and Sessegthing haven't quite lived up to the hype then?

what do you think happens when you drop a couple of Diamonds in a bucket of s****?

Muntari a diamond? Really? More like dropping some s*** in more s***.

So I'm guessing the world class signings of Muntari and Sessegthing haven't quite lived up to the hype then?

what do you think happens when you drop a couple of Diamonds in a bucket of s****?

Muntari a diamond? Really? More like dropping some s*** in more s***.

given time, they will dissappear into the shit anyway  :)

they are pinning hopes of europe on a run in against bottom teams- i will guarantee they wont win thier last 7 games, im certain of it. smb will be one funny place when these lose these next few games and go behind in thier proclaimed easy games.  :lol:

they are pinning hopes of europe on a run in against bottom teams- i will guarantee they wont win thier last 7 games, im certain of it. smb will be one funny place when these lose these next few games and go behind in thier proclaimed easy games.  :lol:

After a quick look at those last 7 fixtures they seem confident they'll pick up points in, they obviously haven't accounted for the fact some of those teams will be fighting for their lives, whereas Sunderland will have little to play for.

Also, are they considering Bolton away as an easy game? Only one winner there atm.