Sunderland...

Heron

I'd threaten them with a suing, with a get out clause of letting me play ten minutes upfront with Shola.

You'd have to take them to the cleaners man! Make them send Shola over to do a bit interior design as well; have some ceilings lowered, a couple coffee tables that light up, even get a couple hats off of him, the lot.

Guest Roger Kint

To be fair to her the last OAP to take one in the face got a canny wedge out of Rooney.......

To be fair to her the last OAP to take one in the face got a canny wedge out of Rooney.......

Might have been the same old bag who was photographed on the pitch with the rest of the inbreeds "trying" to get at the Newcastle fans during one of their numerous playing area invasions, which always go unpunished by the FA for some unfathomable reason.

Guest Roger Kint

Your avatar arouses me.

Its supposed to be a gif which for some reason doesnt work on here. Lot better with movement

Guest Roger Kint

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/corsetorworkoutgearp1.gif

Edit: So just as an avatar it doesnt work :dave:

My granda got smacked in the back of the head off an Owen Hargreaves free-kick in that Newcastle v Bayern friendly a few years ago. Ball went over us, came back off the rail behind and smacked him in the back of the head. :lol:

sick!  :bluestar:

How to earn a living in Sunderland:

All this about it being disgusting to sue the club you love etc is an absolute load of utter shite....My mrs crashed our car into the back of another car....Me and our little un sued her for damages as we were both suffering whiplash.....Nothing personal, didnt mean we loved her any less etc indeed she would have thought we were mental not to claim against her given our injurys....And lets remember that while the "club" or my Mrs were/are being sued it will be the clubs or her insurance company that settles any claim....

At least the insurance money will mean they can afford to go to the pub to watch the game.  :thup: