Sunderland...

Heron

Guest VegasToon

I really think it is funny the amount of money they are going to have to spend to keep what they have. 

You may laugh but I go off my fucking rocker about this on a weekly basis at St James'. Get older lads and lasses in, give them a bit of training and use them to our advantage rather than watch toddlers run onto the pitch to collect balls that arent out of play.

Still, when it's the Mackems :lol:

The ballboy issue really gets on my nerves aswell, I think it's finally time to replace them with older kids who can throw or academy keepers.

"al be the first on the internet round me sisters tomorrow morning tellin people like u I TOLD U SO"

Christ almighty.

Paul, hey paul, paul, listen up, paul

I'll fuck your sister to death

:lol: They're losing it

Was just about to take a screenshot of their forum, and alter the name to sad mackem bastard, and editing in some threads etc ho ho ho ho

Then it hit me..I can't possibly make it any funnier than it already is :lol:

Guest magpie99

Unfortunately, they are safe, much like we are but with the likes of Welbeck returning to Man Utd and Gyan possibly leaving for Bayern, they will probably find it difficult to attract the players they would like to the club and therefore, next season could see them struggle badly.

Also, giving Bruce huge amounts of money to spend hasnt proved to be successful and will probably continue down that line too.

Unfortunately, they are safe, much like we are but with the likes of Welbeck returning to Man Utd and Gyan possibly leaving for Bayern, they will probably find it difficult to attract the players they would like to the club and therefore, next season could see them struggle badly.

Also, giving Bruce huge amounts of money to spend hasnt proved to be successful and will probably continue down that line too.

wouldnt be surprised if short starts to lose faith in quinns empty promisses soon anarl.

Guest Wearside

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/04/10/alan-pardew-let-s-go-to-war-to-top-sunderland-79310-28492758/

I'm very interested to see the views of people on here to this story,I do hope we don't have hypocrites on here as when Bruce said this earlier in the season it was "small club mentality" according to numerous posters on here.

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/04/10/alan-pardew-let-s-go-to-war-to-top-sunderland-79310-28492758/

I'm very interested to see the views of people on here to this story,I do hope we don't have hypocrites on here as when Bruce said this earlier in the season it was "small club mentality" according to numerous posters on here.

little bit of motivation to keep going for the last few games of the season once we're safe. not the entire point of our season

Surely you can see the difference? We're a newly promoted club and it became Bruce's priority in November to finish above us. You should have completely different priorities to us this season, we were looking for 17th you were looking for 10th.

Now the situation is different for us, in that we are almost certainly safe and 10th is still your target. I'm not a big fan of using your rivals as a yardstick but it's your stereotypical Pardew craic, trying to get onside with the fans and set a short term goal, as he can't keep saying "we've got to stay up" when we're 9th with 7 games to go.

Guest Wearside

So are Sunderland now officially the benchmark for Newcastle United Football Club?

Mr Pardew's comments would certainly indicate that this is the case.

So are Sunderland now officially the benchmark for Newcastle United Football Club?

Mr Pardew's comments would certainly indicate that this is the case.

Of course SAFC are in the short term as that is achievable target but getting the points to stay up is still the main target.