Sunderland...

Heron

Guest toonlass

I was there and his name was chanted but Deffinately not that version wearside posted, you must be friends with a small sick bunch of mags unfortunately

If I remember rightly the Carlisle fans were singing about Derek Bird shooting more people than Raoul Moat. Each club has it's share on mongs Wearside, including yours believe it or not.

Guest toonlass

Sunderland's songs don't get picked up on though due to a lack of cameras in pubs.

Most of then are knicked from us anyway,

"Sunlun Aces" (which Sunlun aces would these be?) - Blaydon Races

"Sunlun boot boys" - Geordie Boot Boys

"Na Na Na Na Keano" (hey Jude) - na Na Na Na Geordies (remember a Mackem once saying they had sang the Keano version way before us til someone showed them a link to you tube showing us singing it before Keano was manager there).

They even sing "with a N and an E..." song because they can't think of their own.

Do Newcastle fans still sing songs praising Raoul Moat out of interest?

:)

Wasn't there a thread on RTG of mackems wetting themselves with excitement at the prospect of trying to organise their entire away contingent to turn up at SJP wearing Raoul Moat masks next time they played us?  

EDIT: Oh, here we go

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=506530

All Our Away Fans At Sid James

This season should wear Raoul masks, especially the ones travelling by train.

There must be something to be done with Roual and Rowell. A chant of there's only Rowell? Or a banner - Rowell 79 proper hatrick!!

class it will really piss them off and northumbria's finest

I was there and his name was chanted but Deffinately not that version wearside posted, you must be friends with a small sick bunch of mags unfortunately

If I remember rightly the Carlisle fans were singing about Derek Bird shooting more people than Raoul Moat. Each club has it's share on mongs Wearside, including yours believe it or not.

I remember fuck all like that. That has to be a urban myth.

Wasn't there a thread on RTG of mackems wetting themselves with excitement at the prospect of trying to organise their entire away contingent to turn up at SJP wearing Raoul Moat masks next time they played us? 

There must be something to be done with Roual and Rowell. A chant of there's only Rowell? Or a banner - Rowell 79 proper hatrick!!

class it will really p*ss them off and northumbria's finest

It would piss us off if them dicks turned up dressed as Raoul Moat? :lol:

class it will really p*ss them off and northumbria's finest

It would piss us off if them dicks turned up dressed as Raoul Moat? :lol:

Fucking inbreds. There's very little that's funnier than rereading the pre-Halloween mackem craic.

We did that?

Yes,absolutely.

Raoul Moat is our friend,is our friend,is our friend

Raoul Moat is our friend

He shoots coppers

Those were the exact words.

Never heard it, but thought it was quite funny when sung in Carlisle where unlikely to be any relatives.

Guest Wearside

Indeed,which is the exact reason I brought this up,you lot slavering over John Humble and so I bring up Raoul Moat,it's only a bit of banter but some take it a bit too serious.

John Humble would be your defacto RTG member, bullshit story for attention.

I bet he even said "CHOMP" when the police finally nabbed him tbh

:lol:

just been reading that song for the Mags thread. even for them that is a new level of cringiness i never even thought existed.

Guest daniel c

that raoul moat song is an updated song from the 80's which nufc fans used to sing but it was "harry roberts is our friend" (60's police murderer)

Guest toonlass

Indeed,which is the exact reason I brought this up,you lot slavering over John Humble and so I bring up Raoul Moat,it's only a bit of banter but some take it a bit too serious.

Calm down dear!

that raoul moat song is an updated song from the 80's which nufc fans used to sing but it was "harry roberts is our friend" (60's police murderer)

Pretty much every club used to sing it.  For some, like Milwall, it's still part of their regular repertoire.  Second verse is usually "Kills the bastards two by two" "Shoots the bastards with a gun" or "Let him out to kill some more."