Sunderland...

Heron

I do like the song the mighty SOL SWC sing, to the tune of Bob Marley:

Don't Worry

About A Thing

Were Sunland afc

Where gonna be alright

Although singing it when your team is getting beat 3-0 at home, your teams has  no left backs & no strikers may be stretching "Don't Worry, About A Thing"

Guest Wearside

Why sack Bruce though?

One for Wearside but if they sack Bruce who do they get in? I see few real candidates that could fix their issues which are to do with depth and lack of attacking talent. I'm not saying all of the issues are playing staff related as Bruce has dropped some clangers.

O'Neill would be first choice for obvious reasons but Jol,Coyle,Benitez would be welcomed but quite frankly I would take anyone over this bloke we have at present.

He has lost the support of 90% of the fans now and the players also it would seem and can't see any way back for him now and yesterday's result may be a blessing in disguise if it means he gets the bullet.

O'Neill would want money to spend but Bruce claimed 2 days ago that he would be looking to buy "7 or 8 new players in the summer" and I'd rather O'Neill was given the opportunity rather than see Bruce given another big warchest only to see the same old mistakes again next season,he has had his chance it's time for change now.

Guest Wearside

If Bruce goes, you're getting Allardyce. Embrace it and move on

Allardyce has a better managerial CV than Bruce,not saying I'd want him but he wouldn't  be the worst appointment in the world.

Allardyce wont take the Sunderland job after Bruce. Bruce is his best mate & Allardyce likes to make out how shite a club was until he came & improved things, he would not be able to do that if he directly followed Bruce.

Guest toonlass

You might get Aidy Boothroyd if you're very lucky!   :lol:

OOOH or Phil "Orange" Brown.

I can't see Allerdyce taking the job, but i'd fucking love it if he did.

Just imagine the fun next season watching Sunderland away at the newly promoted sides, and playing fo a draw.

I can't see Allerdyce taking the job, but i'd f***ing love it if he did.

Just imagine the fun next season watching Sunderland away at the newly promoted sides, and playing fo a draw.

Imagine when they swap Gyan for John Carew

I can't see Allerdyce taking the job, but i'd f***ing love it if he did.

Imagine when they swap Gyan for John Carew

nah man, samba.......up front

Allardyce's main tactic will involve using Bramble as much as possible which isn't what he's good at. Keep Bramble out of the limelight with no pressure and he's fine but if you base your full style of play with him an integral part of that and I'm not sure he'll hack it.

Tbf, wasn't Allardyce the one who let Bramble fuck off out of Newcastle? To try and find out for sure, jumped on Bramble's Wiki...

During his time at Newcastle United, Bramble was nicknamed variably Titus Bungle, Titus Shambles, Shitus Bramble or Twattus Bollocks by fans of the club as well as other clubs.

Don't recall that one meself, like. :lol:

Tbf, wasn't Allardyce the one who let Bramble fuck off out of Newcastle? To try and find out for sure, jumped on Bramble's Wiki...

During his time at Newcastle United, Bramble was nicknamed variably Titus Bungle, Titus Shambles, Shitus Bramble or Twattus Bollocks by fans of the club as well as other clubs.

I mentioned Fumaca in the other thread, can remember reading in The Mag once that he was nicknamed stuff like Formica, Chewbacca and Yu-Spaca. :lol:

Tbf, wasn't Allardyce the one who let Bramble f*** off out of Newcastle? To try and find out for sure, jumped on Bramble's Wiki...

Me neither :lol:

Tbf, wasn't Allardyce the one who let Bramble f*** off out of Newcastle? To try and find out for sure, jumped on Bramble's Wiki...

Me neither :lol:

Me neither, unfortunately :lol: :lol: