Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Wearside

Wearside, thoughts?

My thoughts are that any grown adult who even owns a replica football shirt needs sectioning,it's a cringeworthy article and thankfully they are Geordies(from South Shields) and not mackems. :)

So they're not either then... But they are your fans

Tyneside = Geordies

Wearside = Mackems

South Shields = Tyneside

The lads in the article are geordies and I'm happy about that.

:)

Wearside, thoughts?

My thoughts are that any grown adult who even owns a replica football shirt needs sectioning,it's a cringeworthy article and thankfully they are Geordies(from South Shields) and not mackems. :)

Tyneside = Geordies

Wearside = Mackems

South Shields = Tyneside

get the fuck out

Wearside, thoughts?

Tyneside = Geordies

Wearside = Mackems

South Shields = Tyneside

So wrong.

Wearside, thoughts?

Tyneside = Geordies

Wearside = Mackems

South Shields = Tyneside

Hmm, you do love a good bit of bullshit :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Wearside, thoughts?

Tyneside = Geordies

Wearside = Mackems

South Shields = Tyneside

:lol: I remember when you were sensible.

So easy to tell when you're rattled.

Guest BooBoo

Wearside, thoughts?

Tyneside = Geordies

Wearside = Mackems

South Shields = Tyneside

Desperate, truly desperate.

Wearside, thoughts?

Tyneside = Geordies

Wearside = Mackems

South Shields = Tyneside

There are more Sunderland fans than Newcastle fans in South Shields, so your point has no logic whatsoever.

Wearside, thoughts?

Tyneside = Geordies

Wearside = Mackems

South Shields = Tyneside

There are more Sunderland fans than Newcastle fans in South Shields, so your point has no logic whatsoever.

Don't agree with that like and im not saying that just because im from their. Its pretty much 50/50. Although if you start counting the likes of Whitburn and ourskirts places then that would be true. If you just counted the parts close to the main town centre though then i reckon it would be very much 50/50.

Guest The_Miz

Speaking of reveals, I never tire of hearing tales that how after that fateful Gillingham game, undercover Newcatle fans in the Roker End could stand it no longer and ripped off jumpers to reveal black and White shirts. Class.

Read a few youtube comments and a bit about this on SMB. Any Mag accounts of it on this forum?

Wearside, thoughts?

Tyneside = Geordies

Wearside = Mackems

South Shields = Tyneside

South Shields = South Tyneside, closest professional football club......SAFC. Can't understand why anyone would class someone living closer to Sunderland than Newcastle as a Geordie. Their dress sense and haircuts give them away as being more Mackem than Geordie anyway as plently of people still dress/look like that in Sunderland even in 2011.

The important thing is that i'm just glad these 2 drains on society support and embarrass Sunderland, not Newcastle.

And someone should tell them that Niall Quinn despises them as well!

Wearside, thoughts?

Tyneside = Geordies

Wearside = Mackems

South Shields = Tyneside

South Shields = South Tyneside, closest professional football club......SAFC. Can't understand why anyone would class someone living closer to Sunderland than Newcastle as a Geordie. Their dress sense and haircuts give them away as being more Mackem than Geordie anyway as plently of people still dress/look like that in Sunderland even in 2011.

The important thing is that i'm just glad these 2 drains on society support and embarrass Sunderland, not Newcastle.

And someone should tell them that Niall Quinn despises them as well!

Whoa whoa whoa, less of the dressing like Mackems craic, I'll have you know I was and put clean clothes on everyday thank you very much. Cock :lol:

Wearside, thoughts?

Tyneside = Geordies

Wearside = Mackems

South Shields = Tyneside

Don't agree with that like and im not saying that just because im from their. Its pretty much 50/50. Although if you start counting the likes of Whitburn and ourskirts places then that would be true. If you just counted the parts close to the main town centre though then i reckon it would be very much 50/50.

Fair enough, just from my experience there are way more Sunderland fans in Shields. Must just be the areas of Shields iv spent time in, but my point still stands!

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/webimage/strip10052011pbrr_1_3370183%21image/3014093033.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/3014093033.jpg

Published on Wednesday 11 May 2011 11:24 TWO dedicated Black Cats fans are camping out to be the first to get their hands on next season’s Sunderland AFC shirt.

Old school friends Lee Crabtree and David Jackson set up camp outside the club shop at the Stadium of Light on Monday morning – even though the new home strip is not for sale until tomorrow.

The three-night camp-out has become an annual homage for the pair.

“This is our tradition to show how loyal we are to Sunderland football club,” said David, 22.

“We’re going to do it year after year after year.

“I’ve heard no one does this at Newcastle for their home strip, so it shows Sunderland has the most loyal fans. Even if we can’t beat them on points, this shows we can beat them on loyalty.”

He added: “I really like the new shirt. I think it’s a return to the 2001 strip. It looks good.”

Lee, 24, who has spina bifida and uses a wheelchair, said he had no problems camping out and the friends found their tent – pitched on hard surfacing – a fine temporary home.

“It’s not really that uncomfortable. You get used to it,” he said. “We don’t get any trouble either.

“You’d think we would, but everyone who comes past is very friendly.”

The friends met at Bamburgh School in South Shields. Lee is from Harton, David from Whiteleas.

They used to hold season tickets, but are both unemployed and say they can no longer afford them.

“We watch the games on TV and this is how we show our loyalty,” said David.

“Some years we’ve done the home and away strip launches, but this year we’re just doing the home one.

“We want to give other Sunderland fans the chance to be first for the away strip.”

The friends said people passing by offered to bring them food and drink, but they also had supplies with them.

They use the disabled toilets at the stadium and say the security guards and club shop staff look after them.

Lee said: “No one else really starts to queue until Wednesday night, then there are quite a few people here.”

David added: “It’s just immense when everyone’s here, it’s a great atmosphere.”

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=591221#ixzz1M2dwiqov

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

22 and 24?!  No fucking way.  They both look at the very minimum 40.

I know being a dirty, inbred cunt wouldn't do any favours for your looks but christ, that is serious.

Guest gggg

Why the fuck did they camp out for three days for something they could have just bought anytime?

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/webimage/strip10052011pbrr_1_3370183%21image/3014093033.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/3014093033.jpg

Published on Wednesday 11 May 2011 11:24 TWO dedicated Black Cats fans are camping out to be the first to get their hands on next season’s Sunderland AFC shirt.

Old school friends Lee Crabtree and David Jackson set up camp outside the club shop at the Stadium of Light on Monday morning – even though the new home strip is not for sale until tomorrow.

The three-night camp-out has become an annual homage for the pair.

“This is our tradition to show how loyal we are to Sunderland football club,” said David, 22.

“We’re going to do it year after year after year.

“I’ve heard no one does this at Newcastle for their home strip, so it shows Sunderland has the most loyal fans. Even if we can’t beat them on points, this shows we can beat them on loyalty.”

He added: “I really like the new shirt. I think it’s a return to the 2001 strip. It looks good.”

Lee, 24, who has spina bifida and uses a wheelchair, said he had no problems camping out and the friends found their tent – pitched on hard surfacing – a fine temporary home.

“It’s not really that uncomfortable. You get used to it,” he said. “We don’t get any trouble either.

“You’d think we would, but everyone who comes past is very friendly.”

The friends met at Bamburgh School in South Shields. Lee is from Harton, David from Whiteleas.

They used to hold season tickets, but are both unemployed and say they can no longer afford them.

“We watch the games on TV and this is how we show our loyalty,” said David.

“Some years we’ve done the home and away strip launches, but this year we’re just doing the home one.

“We want to give other Sunderland fans the chance to be first for the away strip.”

The friends said people passing by offered to bring them food and drink, but they also had supplies with them.

They use the disabled toilets at the stadium and say the security guards and club shop staff look after them.

Lee said: “No one else really starts to queue until Wednesday night, then there are quite a few people here.”

David added: “It’s just immense when everyone’s here, it’s a great atmosphere.”

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=591221#ixzz1M2dwiqov

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

22 and 24?!  No fucking way.  They both look at the very minimum 40.

I know being a dirty, inbred cunt wouldn't do any favours for your looks but christ, that is serious.

The one who can use his legs looks like a right intellectual heavyweight if his YouTube account is anything to go by.

http://www.youtube.com/user/deejayvisionsafc1#p/u