Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Wearside

f***ing Hell Wearside man, youve been hit with injuries badly the past what? 3 or 4 games? Yet your shitting run goes back 11 games? Stop blaming f***ing injuries, and please to God, when we finish above you, dont use injuries as an excuse either.

We've had one striker since January bar about 3 games when Welbeck was playing while clearly injured.

The league table doesn't lie and if you finish above us then well done.

f***ing Hell Wearside man, youve been hit with injuries badly the past what? 3 or 4 games? Yet your shitting run goes back 11 games? Stop blaming f***ing injuries, and please to God, when we finish above you, dont use injuries as an excuse either.

We've had one striker since January bar about 3 games when Welbeck was playing while clearly injured.

Leon Best is our main striker ffs! and he's out for the season :lol:

Leon Best is our main striker ffs! and he's out for the season :lol:

:lol:

It's also Bruces fault that there's a lack of strikers tbf. It was clear you needed a striker after Bent but he went after Muntari and his CL medal and some dafty from Paris.

Guest Wearside

It's one more than we've had.

??

Best,Ameobi,Lovenkrands,Ranger

Not the greatest admittedly but still 4 half decent options to choose from.

??

I dont see 4 half decent players in that list.

??

Sessegon (sp?) can play up front can't he?

Better bet than Loven anyway!

??

I dont see 4 half decent players in that list.

You have to remember Wearside might not watch many of our games so when he does see us (derbies) he will think Shola is fairly prolific :pow:

Guest Wearside

Indeed,I have nightmares about Ameobi!!!

Ranger always looks decent to me aswell in the games I've seen him.

from 6th down to 14th, from european dreams to fighting relegation,  from beating Chelsea to getting thumped by Newcastle United, from bragging about getting 6 easy points of NUFC to only scraping one, from a great manager to a fat geordie bastard.  Carlsberg don't do football teams.....and neither do Sunderland

from 6th down to 14th, from european dreams to fighting relegation,  from beating Chelsea to getting thumped by Newcastle United, from bragging about getting 6 easy points of NUFC to only scraping one, from a great manager to a fat geordie bastard.  Carlsberg don't do football teams.....and neither do Sunderland

We thumped them before they beat Chelsea.

from 6th down to 14th, from european dreams to fighting relegation,  from beating Chelsea to getting thumped by Newcastle United, from bragging about getting 6 easy points of NUFC to only scraping one, from a great manager to a fat geordie b******.  Carlsberg don't do football teams.....and neither do Sunderland

i know, i just typed out the text that i got sent earlier. 

from 6th down to 14th, from european dreams to fighting relegation,  from beating Chelsea to getting thumped by Newcastle United, from bragging about getting 6 easy points of NUFC to only scraping one, from a great manager to a fat geordie b******.  Carlsberg don't do football teams.....and neither do Sunderland

You should text back and tell them they're wrong then.

Guest Wearside

I take it as a compliment that Newcastle now care so much about Sunderland,from Pardew to player after player from Newcastle all we hear is how much you want to finish above us.

It was only a few year ago that Man Utd were your rivals according to your fans and now your obsessing over finishing above Sunderland,times have certainly changed.

Enjoy the moment lads,get the champagne out,you will finish above the mighty Sunderland. :)

You should text back and tell them they're wrong then.

:lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

I take it as a compliment that Newcastle now care so much about Sunderland,from Pardew to player after player from Newcastle all we hear is how much you want to finish above us.

It was only a few year ago that Man Utd were your rivals according to your fans and now your obsessing over finishing above Sunderland,times have certainly changed.

Enjoy the moment lads,get the champagne out,you will finish above the mighty Sunderland. :)

Total meltdown.

Excellent.

:mike: So beautiful.

Lad, you shag your sister and your dog is your father, deal with it.

Guest toonlass

Such a good decision to sell Bent in the middle of the transfer window and not replace him eh?

Total meltdown.

Excellent.

I don't know anyone who really cares about finishing above Sunderland most of us just wanted to finish 17th or higher this season and if that also means we finish above them then that's fine but no big deal.

The macum fukcwit above has just bought into the shyte in the press which has almost forced our players etc into quotes about the matter.

Now taking the piss out of macums is another thing. That's our birthright, and let's face it watching their chairman and manager blow tens of millions as their European "dream" disintegrated and listening to their whingeing excuses week after week has made that even easier than normal.

FWIW I'm still not sure we will finish above them, but do I give a toss. No.

Of course we want to finish above Sunderland, anyone who says they don't care about it is lying, that's what football rivalries are all about. The difference is though, as many people have pointed out before, we aren't obsessive about it. Finishing above Sunderland would be a plus for us, not a reason to celebrate.

The old 'its a compliment card'?!

Wearside, we have just been promoted - this is after a fair few Mackems i used to work with telling me it would takes years for us to come back up. After doing it at the first attempt and spening little money we only wanted to stay up this season, anyone who said different were daft. After you lot spending so much money over the past few years (including the Keane era) Im sure every Newcastle fan would have expected you to finish above us when the season began.

Now, at this stage of the season, with 3 games to go, dont get smug because we will be happy finishing above you. There is nothing else to play for apart from finishing above our rivals. I for one, will be happy with that this season.

However next season, I will EXPECT to finish above you, considering how dismal your team has proved to be.