J Mensah Calf Muscle Strain 7th May 11 doubtful

F Campbell Knee Injury Apr 12

I guess you can include ireland in our list so we win, 8-7

woot 9-7

Perch isn't fit for this game either according to the Pardew interview here: -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13297670.stm

No Turner or Richardson for them...

Guest Wearside

Turner,Henderson,Cattermole and Meyler need adding to that Physioroom thing aswell.

I love a good pissing match, especially as both teams have had rotten luck with injuries in key positions this season. Sunderland haven't coped at all with them whereas we have.

When have your best players Tiote,Barton,Enrique,Collocini and Nolan been out injured?

Other than Enrique being out about a month you've had a very,very good season injury wise.

You once again conveniently ignore Ben Arfa.

Guest toonlass

I love a good pissing match, especially as both teams have had rotten luck with injuries in key positions this season. Sunderland haven't coped at all with them whereas we have.

When have your best players Tiote,Barton,Enrique,Collocini and Nolan been out injured?

Other than Enrique being out about a month you've had a very,very good season injury wise.

Carroll not count either? Steve Harper? Leon Best? Shola? We might not have the strongest squad in the world but when we have to draft in Shefki Kuqi as striking cover you know that you're fucked injury wise!

Carroll not count either? Steve Harper? Leon Best? Shola? We might not have the strongest squad in the world but when we have to draft in Shefki Kuqi as striking cover you know that you're fucked injury wise!

Or that you strikeforce is abysmal?

I'm sure someone with a lot more time and interest in the subject will be able to give you a much more in depth run down of our injury troubles this season but off the top of my head I can remember Carroll, HBA, Best, Shola and Enrique all having either lengthy spells on the sidelines or they've been on and off the treatement table several times over the past few months. There'll be more.

OUR STRIKEFORCE IS ABYSMAL!?

L-KRAB is the best strike-force in the league, bar none. Get out of here.

Guest toonlass

Or both

L-KRAB, I like it. No need to buy any strikers.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://www.crabconsulting.com/images/crabs/FrenchCrab.gif

Why is this getting to you?

It's not getting to me,I just find it comical that some posters on here feel the need to list Newcastle youth team players to try and claim that you have similar injuries to Sunderland when the facts are that no team in the entire league has has to put up with injuries like us.

That's not excuses,that's the facts.

It's not fact!

You've been drawn in by the "injuries" excuse. Over the season you've had no more than any other club. True injuries have hit hard now, but are comparable to what we have. You had 4 out injured a few weeks ago when we had 7 "first team" players out. Give up with the injury excuse. Having a load of players out for the last 3 games does not constitute the whole season. Bunch of bloody whinging excuse makers!

No way ! 

The macums are the only team in the league to have injuries and as everyone knows they were nailed on for a European place until they lost Titus.

It's got nothing at all to do with shyte management, lousy signings and dis-interested players.

Guest johnson293

It's not getting to me,I just find it comical that some posters on here feel the need to list Newcastle youth team players to try and claim that you have similar injuries to Sunderland when the facts are that no team in the entire league has has to put up with injuries like us.

That's not excuses,that's the facts.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a249/johnson293/tumblr_ljt55yIW411qze0s9.gif

:)

Fucking Hell Wearside man, youve been hit with injuries badly the past what? 3 or 4 games? Yet your shitting run goes back 11 games? Stop blaming fucking injuries, and please to God, when we finish above you, dont use injuries as an excuse either.

The Sunderland injury thing is such a joke.  Yes, they've lost strikers over the last fortnight.

We've been without Ben Arfa, Best, Gosling, Ireland, Steven Taylor and Smith for how much of the season? 

They're hardly youth players.  And you can say our strikers haven't all been injured, but it doesn't help they we haven't fucking got any in the first place.

The BBC wank off the scum like, even they're running this whole injury list bullshit. Sunderland have just spent loads and done fuck all but continue to be mediocre. Inbred fucksticks.

Recently Sunderland have had a nightmare with injuries, but it's not the reason their season fell apart. Their squad is simply mediocre, and soon enough a couple of teams picked up and they - and Bruce - got found out, hence the slide down the table.