Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Heneage

So they are camping from Monday, the kit doesn't go on sale till Thursday and quite clearly no one else has decided to go to these lengths. Why not just camp Wednesday?

Wearside, thoughts?

My thoughts are that any grown adult who even owns a replica football shirt needs sectioning,it's a cringeworthy article and thankfully they are Geordies(from South Shields) and not mackems. :)

So they're not either then... But they are your fans

Tyneside = Geordies

Wearside = Mackems

South Shields = Tyneside

The lads in the article are geordies and I'm happy about that.

:)

i know geordies who are sunderland supporters, some are really good lads who have been brought up that way...........you're more than welcome to the two in the pic by the way.

Wearside, thoughts?

My thoughts are that any grown adult who even owns a replica football shirt needs sectioning,it's a cringeworthy article and thankfully they are Geordies(from South Shields) and not mackems. :)

Tyneside = Geordies

Wearside = Mackems

South Shields = Tyneside

Why don't we go back 30 years and just agree that everyone from Tyneside, Wearside, Durham and Northumberland is a Geordie?

Guest BooBoo

Even the mackems call themselves Geordies on holiday as nobody outside the NE knows what the hell a mackem is.

Wearside, thoughts?

Tyneside = Geordies

Wearside = Mackems

South Shields = Tyneside

Why don't we go back 30 years and just agree that everyone from Tyneside, Wearside, Durham and Northumberland is a Geordie?

and the term 'mackem' is an insult, accepted as such by both sides.

Wearside, thoughts?

Tyneside = Geordies

Wearside = Mackems

South Shields = Tyneside

and the term 'mackem' is an insult, accepted as such by both sides.

Rappers reclaimed the word n*gger.

Spackers reclaimed the word mackem.

Guest johnson293

Rappers reclaimed the word n*gger.

Spackers reclaimed the word mackem.

:lol: Brilliant!

Almost as funny as listening to another non-stop excuse interview with Brucie on radio.

The suckers are falling for it and will probably keep him so he can finish the job properly next season.

I'm glad they won on Saturday if helps him to keep the job.

Guest Howaythetoon

Those two numpties there are the poster boys of sunderland and what they are all about. Go anywhere in sunderland and those two are rife all over, numpties wearing tatty tracksuit bottoms with tight as fuck mackem shirts with scraggy hair wearing cheap as chip trainers and all their fingers are backy stained too and I guarantee they have ftm tattooed somewhere. sunderland and its people are like characters and places out of little britain and the league of gentlemen. One of our lads who works for us is from London and when we took him to sunderland once on a job he couldn't believe it, he couldn't believe people lived like that and that place was only 12 or so miles away from Newcastle, two totaly different places and people. Honestly, I pitty them. See those two blokes, even the women look and dress like that. Picture all those Eastern Europeans in donnay gear, that's mackems. :lol: