Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Loven11

All I got out of Mackems after the 5-1 was 'the league table never lies' for months and months. I would love to f***ing finish above them, just to shut them up. Even if we don't, we still smashed the bastards 5-1.

They're always talking shite.

He's deleted his YouTube account :lol: no worries, hes on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DEE-JAY/106048119456811

Here he is with some of his mates from the 'Vision Drama Group'.....

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a249/johnson293/59571_108589392536017_106048119456811_71317_1643482_n.jpg

There simply are no words!!!

:mackems:

Whats Pilko doing there dressed as Dracula?

Guest VegasToon

If it turns out he does have 'special needs', we're all going to hell

IF ?!

:lol:

Was thinking the same thing.  :lol:

If it turns out he does have 'special needs', we're all going to hell

Dude, how many on here aren't going to hell anyway? Might as well just enjoy the ride now.

Fair point :lol:

We're already there imo. We were all ManU supporting glory hunters from Thailand in a past life and supporting Newcastle is our punishment.

Guest Wearside

Gates 13,Gabbiadini 85

May 16 1990

Still to date the most important Tyne-Wear derby of all time.

21 years ago today,never forget.

Gates 13,Gabbiadini 85

May 16 1990

i know i was there, as ever with Sunderland its harking back to bygone eras. :lol:

of course the thing you forget to mention is what happend the following season :lol:, and how that play off defeat contibuted to our clubs revival in the 90s, where your club has as ever wallowed in mediocrity.

was the 5-1 derby defeat significant in any way ?what about YOUR claims that the league position at the end of the season is what matters?

how do you feel now you have lost your NE top dogs label you  often quote :smug:

Gates 13,Gabbiadini 85

May 16 1990

I pitty you  :sadnod:

I wasn't even fuckin born FFS

Wearside is clutching at straws.

Start of the season it was top dogs of the north east, we're going to do nufc in at home, we'd still finish above nufc despite getting hammered 5-1, champions league was on the cards, euro leage was on the cards, meh we'll still finish above the mags, we have terrible injuries, we beat nufc in the play offs 21 years ago.

Guest toonlass

Start of the season it was top dogs of the north east, we're going to do nufc in at home, we'd still finish above nufc despite getting hammered 5-1, champions league was on the cards, euro leage was on the cards, meh we'll still finish above the mags, we have terrible injuries, we beat nufc in the play offs 21 years ago.

It will be the 1-9 result brought up again next. Living forever in the past and forever in our shadow!

It will be the 1-9 result brought up again next. Living forever in the past and forever in our shadow!

:snod: Stick the knife in why dont you .

Gates 13,Gabbiadini 85

May 16 1990

What about a few years ago when we done the double over you, scoring in one game in less than 90 seconds, qualifying for the Champions league, playing the likes of Barcelona, Inter Milan who we were unlucky not to beat, beating Juventus (who got to the final that year), and having moments like that night in Rotterdam and scoring goals like Shearer's against Everton. While you lot flopped and went down with 19 points which at the time was the worst ever.