Sunderland...

Heron

Lee Clark, there's a legend.

Excellent player for us and you will fail to find a single SAFC supporter who disagrees,no way back for him at the end though and always picked up a mysterious injury when Fulham were due to play at the SOL. :)

Sunderland are s***.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i52/dj_wilson06/IMG00200-20101031-1244.jpg

Guest Wearside

Excellent player for us and you will fail to find a single SAFC supporter who disagrees,no way back for him at the end though and always picked up a mysterious injury when Fulham were due to play at the SOL. :)

Sunderland are s***.

Ok I'll bite as that's what you want.

If we are "s***",what on earth does this make Newcastle?

I like this forum, but you are easily,beyond a question of doubt,the most deluded poster on here by a country mile and please keep on putting Sunderland down because it's just making you look even more stupid.

Guest toonlass

Sunderland are s***.

I like this forum, but you are easily,beyond a question of doubt,the most deluded poster on here by a country mile and please keep on putting Sunderland down because it's just making you look even more stupid.

Newcastle are coming back from a poor spell.

Sunderland are s***.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/6889/extremeironing.jpg

Guest Loven11

Sunderland are s***.

If you're that bothered then why don't you buggar off to the RTG board with all the other mackem losers?

Guest Wearside

Sunderland are s***.

If you're that bothered then why don't you buggar off to the RTG board with all the other mackem losers?

Cp40 makes me feel good about myself,he makes me think what my life could have been. :)

Sunderland are s***.

Newcastle must be half decent, judging by the way your lot have celebrated scraping above us in the league. Sounds like it's been one hell of an achievement, that superior finish.

Sunderland are s***.

Cp40 makes me feel good about myself,he makes me think what my life could have been. :)

:lol:

cant believe you took that bait.

and the only thing you know about me is that I take the piss out of your team on a football forum- remind you of anyone Wearside?

tbf westwood could probably do a good job for them, good keeper. Bit odd they're so much going after bosmans unless brucey boys been given little cash to spend

They've got a lot of bodies to bring in tbf. Bargain basement shopping isn't a bad option for them.

tbf westwood could probably do a good job for them, good keeper. Bit odd they're so much going after bosmans unless brucey boys been given little cash to spend

They've got a lot of bodies to bring in tbf. Bargain basement shopping isn't a bad option for them.

true enough, but most of  their current problem financially is the wages they're giving out, signing bosmans usually ain't cheap on that front

You can tell we are favourites to sign him now because the mags have started their spin.

Quote:

Newcastle pull out of the race for Seb Larsson

May 29 2011 by Mark Douglas, Sunday Sun

NEWCASTLE have pulled out of the chase for free agent Seb Larsson.

United have been heavily linked with the Swedish winger of late – with their interest even stretching to making a formal offer for him back in January.

But the Toon hierarchy have decided they are aiming higher this summer and have decided to mothball their interest.

With Sunderland, Blackburn and Stoke all pushing hard for his signature, it was always going to be an uphill struggle to broker a deal for a player United were close to signing in the New Year.

Back then they had a bid accepted and began negotiations with Larsson, only for the Blues to perform a U-turn and opt to hold onto him.

He was one of the names banded about the Toon management in transfer meetings earlier in the season, but he will not be coming to Tyneside now.

United have other European-based targets and that paves the way for Steve Bruce to land the 25-year-old, who scored in the Black Cats defeat at St Andrews back in April.

That lot are embarrassing.  :lol:

:nope:

so because we put an offer in january when we were short of bodies and now the seasons finished and we are looking at genuine players who can push our team forwards it signals sunderland are close to signing him :S ok that'll suit me.

personally i would of had seb in january to keep us ticking on but the seasons over now, its time to go out and find genuine quality and value in all the other markets not just england. Larsson got a fair bit stick in the birmingham game at SJP anyways and you could tell he got riled up, probably hates us haha

Guest toonlass

Why the hell would someone choose Titus Bramble? He's hardly a household name. Sick that someone would make it up.

Why the hell would someone choose Titus Bramble? He's hardly a household name. Sick that someone would make it up.

my guess would be he has been in a crash, someone heard last night while pissed then woke up this morning, remembered crash,assumed death.