Sunderland...

Heron

Originally Posted by Masterplan 

Sunderland is also the biggest city in the North East of England

Like the financial state of NUFC, this is another thing that seems to change very quickly on RTG depending on their agenda; they seem to take a very different stance when attendances are mentioned.

We sign decent players - Ha ha, they're paying over the odds

We refuse to pay over the odds - Ha ha, they can't afford anyone

We haven't had any success in competitions for decades - Ha ha, they never win fuck all!

We regularly fill out our ground - Oh, they're just glory hunters

We're linked with a decent player - Ha ha, like they'd get him!

We sign the world class player - Ha ha, what a waste of money; he's shit!

etc etc.

Like the financial state of NUFC, this is another thing that seems to change very quickly on RTG depending on their agenda; they seem to take a very different stance when attendances are mentioned.

My favourite is "lol look at the mags with their wage cap they're skint lmao!!11!1!" which instantly changes to "he's went there for the money" when we signed anyone who may potentially be half decent :lol:

My favourite is "lol look at the mags with their wage cap they're skint lmao!!11!1!" which instantly changes to "he's went there for the money" when we signed anyone who may potentially be half decent :lol:

they constantantly harp on about how thier club and fans are a paradigm of virtue and integrity- then wank themslves off over a thread about chinning some Millwall fans in the 70s or something.

they constantantly harp on about how thier club and fans are a paradigm of virtue and integrity- then wank themslves off over a thread about chinning some Millwall fans in the 70s or something.

There was a thread a week or two ago when one poster said they stand for dignity (unlike the nasty Geordies, obviously). Apparently rampant racial abuse and physically assaulting opposition players makes SAFC the last bastion of dignity :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Oh aye, my favourite mackem myth ever is this craic about how their club epitomises class and stands for everything that is good in football. Daft cunts. :lol:

"As a club we're the epitome of class."

FFS, have you seen the state of those plakka naff black cats on the side of the stadium.

Oh aye, my favourite mackem myth ever is this craic about how their club epitomises class and stands for everything that is good in football. Daft cunts. :lol:

"As a club we're the epitome of class."

FFS, have you seen the state of those plakka naff black cats on the side of the stadium.

Cheaky bugger I made them. They are Ali not plakka.

They also have smb etc plastered all over the back!!!

Guest elbee909

Funny how football supporters always seem to work on the houses / buildings etc. of their hated rivals.  You never hear 'my mate's a Newcastle fan, worked on Shearer's house, and in Shearer's floorboards he didn't put anything, because he's a Newcastle fan'.

Err not really we've done work for Newcastle loads of times??

Just done the academy.

Are you trying to say I never done the signs or that they never had

Shit on the back???

Funny how football supporters always seem to work on the houses / buildings etc. of their hated rivals.  You never hear 'my mate's a Newcastle fan, worked on Shearer's house, and in Shearer's floorboards he didn't put anything, because he's a Newcastle fan'.

when i was in the furniture business the amount of people i met who were doing work for shearer always amazed me- I think he lives in a big warehouse full of stuff made by name dropping fans. :lol: