Sunderland...

Heron

Two very solid signings for them to bolster a small squad. I think many will expect big moves due to the sale of Darren Bent, I also believe they might not see those kinds of deals. The triple bid for Gibson, O'shea, Brown said a lot for what they intend to do this summer in my opinion, add experience.

Your journalese is really coming along nicely.

Westwood isn't as good as Gordon.

Westwoods a good goalkeeper, looked good whenever I've seen him for Ireland or Coventry. Good signing on a free transfer especially if they manage to find a buyer for Gordon who on his day is very good but is rather accident prone

6. Dog chants - please don't... Don't be like the idiot Man United supporters. It gets reported in the Korean media as well. And some of our younger players like Ki Sung Yong at Celtic have publicly spoken out against it when St. Johnstone fans allegedly starting taunting Ki and Cha with dog barking chants last fall. I personally don't know why Park Ji Sung condones his song.

It's a barbaric and archaic cuisine that's dying out with the elderly generation. And NO, it's not a staple in our diet. Most of us have never had it and never will. And since you asked, we do have a good sense of humour, so if you insist make fun of us for eating fermented cabbage. Eating man's best friend makes us look like ghouls, one step removed from cannibalism. Btw, aren't bananas just food? But look at what some Spanish and Russian "fans" do with that food...

From some Korean guy who's started posting on RTG.

Jesus Christ, even their resident Korean is a complete fucking mong.

They look to have bid £8m for Wickham according to BBC, of all their targets he's the one I'd hope they don't get, would've liked us to be in for him at that price. :undecided:

At that price I would be surprised if we don't bid for him. Not least if we peddled a couple of other players over the next week or two (Smith, Best, Guthrie, Ranger, Lua Lua etc)

6. Dog chants - please don't... Don't be like the idiot Man United supporters. It gets reported in the Korean media as well. And some of our younger players like Ki Sung Yong at Celtic have publicly spoken out against it when St. Johnstone fans allegedly starting taunting Ki and Cha with dog barking chants last fall. I personally don't know why Park Ji Sung condones his song.

It's a barbaric and archaic cuisine that's dying out with the elderly generation. And NO, it's not a staple in our diet. Most of us have never had it and never will. And since you asked, we do have a good sense of humour, so if you insist make fun of us for eating fermented cabbage. Eating man's best friend makes us look like ghouls, one step removed from cannibalism. Btw, aren't bananas just food? But look at what some Spanish and Russian "fans" do with that food...

Jesus Christ, even their resident Korean is a complete fucking mong.

Forums in glass houses...

Jesus Christ, even their resident Korean is a complete f***ing mong.

Forums in glass houses...

I'm sure their Korean is at least smarter than the natives as well :nile:

Ah right, was curious to see how your English was so good.

You damn sure didn't get it from these workbooks I use. :lol:

:lol:

It better be decent, given that it's actually my first language.

Confused. :lol:

Ah right, was curious to see how your English was so good.

You damn sure didn't get it from these workbooks I use. :lol:

:lol:

It better be decent, given that it's actually my first language.

Confused. :lol:

I was born in the US and lived there for four years before ever coming home. My parents didn't get around to teaching me Korean until later.