Sunderland...

Heron

OMG they've signed quality and loads of it, they are now sooo much better than last year,i'm off abroad when we play them so I don't have to be here when they kick our arses, so jealous of them gatting man utd's bestest players

too late now. all they have to do is look back a page or two,or 480 and see we've really been laughing at them and in a bizzarre twist they've been signing one or two players we've wanted them to.

None of them have any flair or excitment about them at all really.

and has been pointed out,none of them are any better than those they are replacing.

i'd beg to differ slightly with that. O Shea and Brown have got to be upgrades on Bramble and Ferdinand? Not massively admittedly, but in general.

and has been pointed out,none of them are any better than those they are replacing.

i'd beg to differ slightly with that. O Shea and Brown have got to be upgrades on Bramble and Ferdinand? Not massively admittedly, but in general.

not brown on his form of the last 3 seasons and i'g guessed he'd be at right back anyway. o'shea can't be if he's replacing turner whom my mackem mates assured me would be in the england squad if he played for a london club. :doh:

not brown on his form of the last 3 seasons and i'g guessed he'd be at right back anyway. o'shea can't be if he's replacing turner whom my mackem mates assured me would be in the england squad if he played for a london club. :doh:

thought bardsley was the only strong link in their defence? o'shea's better than turner like.

It seems to me that their players have got an awful lot better than they were when they were actually playing football. :undecided:

Seems to happen every year. Funny that :lol:

they get really good in the Run up to derbies, then really shit after them as well, strange.

Luxury hotel in Sunderland :lol:

It'd be like putting a condom machine in a nunnery.

Or a condom machine in Sunderland, even. Just as much chance of it getting used.

Sorry lads, the word yer looking for is convent. A nunnery is a whore house unless my Shakespeare is wrong.

Or a condom machine in Sunderland, even. Just as much chance of it getting used.

Sorry lads, the word yer looking for is convent. A nunnery is a whore house unless my Shakespeare is wrong.

first time i've ever heard it used like that. always been an alternative name for a convent as far as i'm aware.

first time i've ever heard it used like that. always been an alternative name for a convent as far as i'm aware.

In that case maybe my Shakespeare is wrong...

Guest Haris Vuckic

To Ba or not to Ba?

http://www.nufcblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/demba-ba.jpg

nun·ner·y/ˈnən(ə)rē/

Noun: A building in which nuns live as a community; a convent.

or it was a jokey pun type slang term for a whorehouse back in bill's day. ask mick, he may remember.

Fucking hell. When will these fucking bamps learn? Every fucking year they rehash the same tripe and manage to look like bigger cunts than the last year.

If we got dicked rotten every derby day, then I'd be cautious about bigging up our chances. They are just setting themselves up to look like bigger cunt-rags, which is fine by me, but I can't understand the logic at all ( unsuprisingly).

I utterly detest these cunts, and I'd be devastated if I lived in Sunderland, or had any reason to be there. Horrible place. If God created the north-east, he used his arsehole to make Sunderland, and created the inhabitants out of his shit.

Cunts.

f***ing hell. When will these f***ing bamps learn? Every f***ing year they rehash the same tripe and manage to look like bigger c***s than the last year.

If we got dicked rotten every derby day, then I'd be cautious about bigging up our chances. They are just setting themselves up to look like bigger c***-rags, which is fine by me, but I can't understand the logic at all ( unsuprisingly).

I utterly detest these c***s, and I'd be devastated if I lived in Sunderland, or had any reason to be there. Horrible place. If God created the north-east, he used his arsehole to make Sunderland, and created the inhabitants out of his s***.

c***s.

And Middlesbrough?

f***ing hell. When will these f***ing bamps learn? Every f***ing year they rehash the same tripe and manage to look like bigger c***s than the last year.

If we got dicked rotten every derby day, then I'd be cautious about bigging up our chances. They are just setting themselves up to look like bigger c***-rags, which is fine by me, but I can't understand the logic at all ( unsuprisingly).

I utterly detest these c***s, and I'd be devastated if I lived in Sunderland, or had any reason to be there. Horrible place. If God created the north-east, he used his arsehole to make Sunderland, and created the inhabitants out of his s***.

c***s.

And Middlesbrough?

shoved the peados in there.

c***s.

And Middlesbrough?

That's like the little balls of shit that get stuck to arse hair.

c***s.

And Middlesbrough?

That's like the little balls of shit that get stuck to arse hair.

Winnits.