Sunderland...

Heron

Guest johnson293

Barton and Guthrie in CM? Aye, you fucking wish mate. Tiote and Cabaye :snod:

Raylor on the right wing was more astonishing :lol:

Could call it 'selective selection'.

Pick their 'best' players, while picking some of our worst, and playing them all out of position.

Foolproof, really!

Guest Haris Vuckic

or Ben Arfa who won 5 French league titles and two cups, making over 120 league appearances and playing 30 + champions league games in the process.

''That bloke''

Our players are definitely more chic. Can't see John O'Shea pulling off an Armani suit anywhere near as well as Cabaye.

You were saying? :fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/08/article-1285048-09F2DF05000005DC-791_468x878.jpg

Who's the bloke in the dress?

Bruce's daughter tbh. The contract with Sunderland is a modern-day dowry.

Guest WashyGeordie

Can't wait 'til we play them and (hopefully) beat them so they can crash back down to earth. (actually isn't their first game Lpool away? :D)

Be bottom 4, nevermind top 4.

they'll be celebrating again when it's a draw, which is the most likely result imo

Bruce wont be. He must've ran up one hell of a bill on iTunes finding the perfect song to play when they beat us.

he was celebrating more than most last time iirc

Guest Hong Kong Phooey

If they had plenty of creativity already then these signings may work out.

However, they don't. It's more a case of "let's not lose" scenario. May be effective but will be dull as to watch.

Can't wait 'til we play them and (hopefully) beat them so they can crash back down to earth. (actually isn't their first game Lpool away? :D)

Be bottom 4, nevermind top 4.

Hope Cunt smashes 5 past them.

they'll be celebrating again when it's a draw, which is the most likely result imo

Bruce wont be. He must've ran up one hell of a bill on iTunes finding the perfect song to play when they beat us.

he was celebrating more than most last time iirc

The ball bouncing in off Gyan probably saved him his job to be fair.

Did Shola realy score 9 goals ? realy ?

he did indeed, 6 league goals 3 league cup goals (and iirc 2 were vs chelsea there)

Yeah, his pass-shot and gigaheader were magic in that game.

Man, just had a ganders at RTG ( I don't normally, Im not from the north east). They've lost the plot  :lol: We're all green with envy! One claims that a "mag at work" got fired today because he twatted a sunderland fan who was talking the p*ss out of him  :lol:

This was followed by a response of " they've lost it this year BEFORE the seasons even started!

I feel pity for you guys having to live beside them  :lol:  :idiot2:

i think we've missed a trick here. we should've gone down the route of "omg, they've signed quality and loads of it, they are now sooo much better than last year,i'm off abroad when we play them so I don't have to be here when they kick our arses, so jealous of them gatting man utd's bestest players etc", then got one of the RTGers from on here to linky on there.

would've been feckin hilarious as they lapped it all up, not quite realising the truth.

Man, just had a ganders at RTG ( I don't normally, Im not from the north east). They've lost the plot  :lol: We're all green with envy! One claims that a "mag at work" got fired today because he twatted a sunderland fan who was talking the p*ss out of him  :lol:

This was followed by a response of " they've lost it this year BEFORE the seasons even started!

I feel pity for you guys having to live beside them  :lol:  :idiot2:

pity ? mild annoyance for the couple of years every generation they are better than us,in general it's just us being condescening and laughing at them. much like 95% of this thread.

OMG they've signed quality and loads of it, they are now sooo much better than last year,i'm off abroad when we play them so I don't have to be here when they kick our arses, so jealous of them gatting man utd's bestest players