Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Haris Vuckic

:lol:

They are obsessed with us, its crazy how they prefer to talk about us rather than their own club.

"Mags" alover the forum :D

To be fair some of us are just as bad and it's mental seeing just how deluded they are. Seeing them make our mistakes...

They are obsessed with us, its crazy how they prefer to talk about us rather than their own club.

To be fair some of us are just as bad and it's mental seeing just how deluded they are. Seeing them make our mistakes...

Sorry but I am not having that, when we start having threads on players they are linked to, match threads for their friendlies, celebrations when some geordie on tv does something better than a mackem etc.. then I will agree but their obsession is far, far worse than our 'interest' in our rivals.

Geordies who go over RTG to try and 'torture' them are sad like. Like we seen with Wearside, it's ok when the other side bring decent opinions and debate, but once there true colours seep through they become a laughing stock. I imagine they feel they same.

Sorry but I am not having that, when we start having threads on players they are linked to, match threads for their friendlies, celebrations when some geordie on tv does something better than a mackem etc.. then I will agree but their obsession is far, far worse than our 'interest' in our rivals.

Aye, they are the mackums like so obviosly we have an 'interest'. RTG is just an absolute shambles though.

You do see the occasional embaracing post or 2 in this thread though.

Geordies who go over RTG to try and 'torture' them are sad like. Like we seen with Wearside, it's ok when the other side bring decent opinions and debate, but once there true colours seep through they become a laughing stock. I imagine they feel they same.

Geordies who go on RTG and try and have a sensible debate have been sent death threats in the post before.

Geordies who go on RTG and try and have a sensible debate have been sent death threats in the post before.

Which brings up even more questions.

Like where the fuck did they get stamps from and who taught them how to use them  :undecided:

There can't be any comparison between the two boards.. For a start, you need half an hour to find consecutive posts without at least 5 spelling mistakes at RTG. They even spell wrong their players' names ffs. Oozing class that place.

Now lads and lasses, boys and girls here's some advice. FREE advice.

Before clicking on the link below my advice would be to go to the toilet (you'll not want to leave it once started), then, get yourself a can or a coffee / tea / beverage of choice. Then sit comfortable and click on the link..............I promise it'll be like being there all over again.

Comfortable?

Click away ......ENJOY!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=567881&highlight=arsenal