Sunderland...

Heron

The point I was originally trying to make, is I've never seen such animosity between the inhabitants of two different towns.

Have you ever left your house?

For example pretty much every town and city in Yorkshire has a passionate hate for every other town and city in Yorkshire which often manifests itself violently.

:lol: :lol:

Maybe when talking exclusively about football. Then again considering your irrational dislike of everyone not from Newcastle I'm not surprised by your daft generalisations these days. Brummie c***s, Scouse c***s, Yorkshire c***s, Cockney c***s etc.

I think you have the wrong guy. Check my record - I don't like people from Birmingham & it got me banned twice- otherwise I'm not too fussed.

but feel free to make generalisations...

Have you ever lived outside of the North-East?

And of course if you went to a sophisticated, wealthy and well educated place like the Netherlands you would never find the citizens of two rival cities with a "hatred" and "obsession" for each other centred around their football teams.

No of course not, such "primitive" "medieval" behaviour exists only in the NE of England and if "some of you guys moved out of the North-East you would see just how abnormal it is"

Tit.

As I've reiterated many times now - I was not discussing the rivarly in terms of NUFC and SAFC.

I was talking about the role that this 'rivalry' has in some people's everyday lives...

Poor attempt to wriggle out of what you actually said - you're not related to the Murdoch family by chance ?

The bits highlighted are your words and the last statement is arguably your most patronising and offensive to date - although it has some stiff competition.

You obviously haven't spent long enough in the NE to realise that due to our former eminence in the fields of shipping and shipbuilding and the decline of our major industries thereafter that we are probably the most mobile bunch of workers in the UK.

Guest neesy111

And of course if you went to a sophisticated, wealthy and well educated place like the Netherlands you would never find the citizens of two rival cities with a "hatred" and "obsession" for each other centred around their football teams.

No of course not, such "primitive" "medieval" behaviour exists only in the NE of England and if "some of you guys moved out of the North-East you would see just how abnormal it is"

Tit.

As I've reiterated many times now - I was not discussing the rivarly in terms of NUFC and SAFC.

I was talking about the role that this 'rivalry' has in some people's everyday lives...

Poor attempt to wriggle out of what you actually said - you're not related to the Murdoch family by chance ?

The bits highlighted are your words and the last statement is arguably your most patronising and offensive to date - although it has some stiff competition.

You obviously haven't spent long enough in the NE to realise that due to our former eminence in the fields of shipping and shipbuilding and the decline of our major industries thereafter that we are probably the most mobile bunch of workers in the UK.

Good points. :thup:

Guest Haris Vuckic

The point I was originally trying to make, is I've never seen such animosity between the inhabitants of two different towns.

For example pretty much every town and city in Yorkshire has a passionate hate for every other town and city in Yorkshire which often manifests itself violently.

:lol: :lol:

Maybe when talking exclusively about football. Then again considering your irrational dislike of everyone not from Newcastle I'm not surprised by your daft generalisations these days. Brummie c***s, Scouse c***s, Yorkshire c***s, Cockney c***s etc.

I think you have the wrong guy. Check my record - I don't like people from Birmingham & it got me banned twice- otherwise I'm not too fussed.

but feel free to make generalisations...

Have you ever lived outside of the North-East?

Yes - I lived in York for a few years but I suppose that's still Northern.

(If you live in York you travel around all of Yorkshire for things to do)

I have lived in several places around the UK, went to university in Winchester (many years ago).  No matter where I lived I always hated anything to do with Sunderland.

I am now back in Newcastle and nothing has changed.

Guest Haris Vuckic

What does 'SEB' stand for when posters use it on RTG?

:ilikeitwhenyoureinsideme:

Their version of Giggs and it stands for Sylvan Ebanks-Blake.

What a shower of bollocks the last few pages has descended into  :lol: There are rivalries everywhere man. Ours just happens to derive from history and not religion yadda, yadda, yadda. Where you live doesn't really affect it if you have an affinity with the area as many others and I have.

Sophie Ellis Bextor in relation to that wank murder on Zidane's floor joke.

I'm glad that where I live, the vast majority of people aren't that pathetic.

Where the fuck do you live like? The Moon?

I live in Essex. Don't know of any town to town rivalries that are as ferocious as Newcastle/Sunderland, or what HV said about Yorkshire...

Jesus Christ Colocho, you've only barely spent more time in Newcastle than I have yet you feel yourself qualified to spout out a half-dozen sweeping generalizations a minute.

Piss off and stop embarrassing yourself. Not that you'll take my advice like. :lol:

I live in Essex. Don't know of any town to town rivalries that are as ferocious as Newcastle/Sunderland, or what HV said about Yorkshire...

I've got mates in Braintree who would argue otherwise with not only inter village/town rivalries in essex but parts of the towns as well.

In Braintree alone Goldingham don't talk to the Glebe, Stubbs Lane don't like Bartrams etc .

You're living in cloud cuckoo land with your eyes shut and cotton wool in your ears.

Guest neesy111

Levels of hatred will obviously vary, but everyone has a group of people they hate.

I don't personally. Most of my friends, family and colleagues at work don't either (that I know of).

That sounds like your from some fucking bible bashing evangelical group tbh.

Levels of hatred will obviously vary, but everyone has a group of people they hate.

I don't personally. Most of my friends, family and colleagues at work don't either (that I know of).

As a Newcastle fan do you hate Sunderland?