Sunderland...

Heron

The point I was originally trying to make, is I've never seen such animosity between the inhabitants of two different towns.

Have you ever left your house?

For example pretty much every town and city in Yorkshire has a passionate hate for every other town and city in Yorkshire which often manifests itself violently.

I'm glad that where I live, the vast majority of people aren't that pathetic.

Where the fuck do you live like? The Moon?

I live in Essex. Don't know of any town to town rivalries that are as ferocious as Newcastle/Sunderland, or what HV said about Yorkshire...

I've got mates in Braintree who would argue otherwise with not only inter village/town rivalries in essex but parts of the towns as well.

In Braintree alone Goldingham don't talk to the Glebe, Stubbs Lane don't like Bartrams etc .

You're living in cloud cuckoo land with your eyes shut and cotton wool in your ears.

LOL. I've been familiar with Braintree for a long time. Drive past the place every day, drink there every so often. You cannot compare that kind of 'rivalry' to Newcastle/Sunderland. Ridiculous suggestion.

Levels of hatred will obviously vary, but everyone has a group of people they hate.

I don't personally. Most of my friends, family and colleagues at work don't either (that I know of).

As a Newcastle fan do you hate Sunderland?

Nope. Why should I? To be a Newcastle United fan you have to hate Sunderland - even if you have no reason to? Folly.

Levels of hatred will obviously vary, but everyone has a group of people they hate.

I don't personally. Most of my friends, family and colleagues at work don't either (that I know of).

That sounds like your from some fucking bible bashing evangelical group tbh.

Anything but, tbh.

I don't feel the need to hold hatred for people from other towns/who support other football clubs. What a cunt I must be.  :sadnod:

Guest neesy111

Colocho you're clueless man. I guess you can be slightly forgiven for the fact that you dont live up here, but believe me, if you did, you wouldnt be spouting the shit you are like.

:thup:

Colocho you're clueless man. I guess you can be slightly forgiven for the fact that you dont live up here, but believe me, if you did, you wouldnt be spouting the shit you are like.

As I've said before, I'm glad I don't have that shite in my life.

It's the derogatory opinion of people from the North East I can't abide.

If you want to live your life on the moral highground, get on with it, but don't try and pretend it's a problem with us. Who the fuck do you think you are?

United for Newcastle? You're an embarrassment.

Self-purported Newcastle fan comes to Newcastle forum to say "I think all of you who actually live in Newcastle are pathetic and I'm better than you are. Thank God I'm so erudite and sophisticated and not a Geordie neandarthal like all of you."

Yes, that's obviously going to go over well.

Guest Heneage

Colocho you're clueless man. I guess you can be slightly forgiven for the fact that you dont live up here, but believe me, if you did, you wouldnt be spouting the s*** you are like.

As I've said before, I'm glad I don't have that s**** in my life.

It's the derogatory opinion of people from the North East I can't abide

If you want to live your life on the moral highground, get on with it, but don't try and pretend it's a problem with us. Who the f*** do you think you are?

:clap:

I think to associate yourself with a fans group when you've such opinions is a bad idea.

Colocho you're clueless man. I guess you can be slightly forgiven for the fact that you dont live up here, but believe me, if you did, you wouldnt be spouting the s*** you are like.

If you want to live your life on the moral highground, get on with it, but don't try and pretend it's a problem with us. Who the f*** do you think you are?

:clap: Well said.

If you want to live your life on the moral highground, get on with it, but don't try and pretend it's a problem with us. Who the fuck do you think you are?

Hear hear.

Dont normally agree with what you say, but well said. What a muppet.

Guest Haris Vuckic

http://mlkshk.com/r/1M8

Bloody Good Show Wullie!

Sort of stated that Newcastle and Sunderland (the places) have some kind of deep rooted hatred towards each other that is not seen anywhere else in the country. And he pitties us because of it.

Anyway I have to cut this post short whilst I go and kill a mackem.

I've said all Geordies are neandarthals? Wtf, come on... Some of you need to get a grip. I have friends and family in the city, i have been up there since i was a kid ffs. Keep spinning away.

Look around the world, look at what 'hatred' does to people. I'd rather not have that in my life.

I've said all Geordies are neandarthals? Wtf, come on... Some of you need to get a grip. I have friends and family in the city, i have been up there since i was a kid ffs. Keep spinning away.

Look around the world, look at what 'hatred' does to people. I'd rather not have that in my life.

:lol:

The Tyne & Wear derby is on par with Palastine & Isreal like.

Tbf, I think all he is getting at is that this is the biggest derby in England due to the hatred.

unfortunately, I'm of the opinion that without hatred, we'd have no passion. Just as we wouldn't without love. Love breeds hate and vice versa.