Sunderland...

Heron

I follow English football and I know Sunderland have incredible fans. I especially know about the derby when they play Newcastle. That is something incredible. I have witnessed that myself.

Aye, a bet hes been to Tyne Wear derby  :rolleyes:

I love how the mackems are playing their reserves tonking down as "it's only the reserves". If they'd won they would be releasing commemorative t shirts down Pennywell Buffs tomorrow.

and dvds, dont forget the dvds

They have a thread about 'Shearer vs Gyan' and comparing the two.

:facepalm:

Thank fuck we only have this one thread about them.

yup, there was a day last season 10 threads on us on thier first page. ;D

Guest secteur2010

Can't wait till Andy C brutally rapes their whole team on the 31st.. clowns

I've just got a horrible feeling that we will see the inbreds completely and utterly kick and hack their way through a few of our lads. This won't be a pretty match and I can guarantee that HBA will be singled out for the inbreds 'hardman' (Cattermole?) to receive a shit load of physical abuse.

Just you watch, it'll be like Ginola v Dixon.

Guest neesy111

I've just got a horrible feeling that we will see the inbreds completely and utterly kick and hack their way through a few of our lads. This won't be a pretty match and I can guarantee that HBA will be singled out for the inbreds 'hardman' (Cattermole?) to receive a shit load of physical abuse.

You forget we have a midfield of Tiote, Nolan, Smith and Barton.  These are all lads that can play hard as well.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I follow English football and I know Sunderland have incredible fans. I especially know about the derby when they play Newcastle. That is something incredible. I have witnessed that myself.

Aye, a bet hes been to Tyne Wear derby  :rolleyes:

He thinks he saw it last night, man.

not sure how accurate this is but a mate had it on his facebook

Gyan = 50 goals in 255 games = a goal every 5.1 games

Shola = 42 in 211 games = a goal every 5.0 games

funny, was just looking at that on his Wiki, including internationals 199 appearances & 72 goals according to that

155 & 50 without internationals

every 3 games roughly then

not sure how accurate this is but a mate had it on his facebook

Gyan = 50 goals in 255 games = a goal every 5.1 games

Shola = 42 in 211 games = a goal every 5.0 games

funny, was just looking at that on his Wiki, including internationals 199 appearances & 72 goals according to that

155 & 50 without internationals

every 3 games roughly then

ah well, fair play!

I've just got a horrible feeling that we will see the inbreds completely and utterly kick and hack their way through a few of our lads. This won't be a pretty match and I can guarantee that HBA will be singled out for the inbreds 'hardman' (Cattermole?) to receive a s*** load of physical abuse.

I'd happily allow Barton to take a 3 game ban to lunge in and brake that luttle cunts ankle, I actualy hold him responsible partly for our relegation when the jumped up little tosser put Barton AND Baye out for half the season in the same game.

I've just got a horrible feeling that we will see the inbreds completely and utterly kick and hack their way through a few of our lads. This won't be a pretty match and I can guarantee that HBA will be singled out for the inbreds 'hardman' (Cattermole?) to receive a s*** load of physical abuse.

I'd happily allow Barton to take a 3 game ban to lunge in and brake that luttle c***s ankle, I actualy hold him responsible partly for our relegation when the jumped up little tosser put Barton AND Baye out for half the season in the same game.

Beye got injured at the JJB/DW, Barton got injured at SJP.....but I agree with the sentiment.

I'd happily allow Barton to take a 3 game ban to lunge in and brake that luttle c***s ankle, I actualy hold him responsible partly for our relegation when the jumped up little tosser put Barton AND Baye out for half the season in the same game.

Beye got injured at the JJB/DW, Barton got injured at SJP.....but I agree with the sentiment.

ah cheers mate, but yeah point still stands he's a bellend

Don't worry, looks like he only intends to play once every four games this season.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

If it's a physical battle they want, we can play that too. We have Tiote, Barton, Nolan, Smith-