Sunderland...

Heron

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

They're wanking themselves daft on RTG as they're fixing the result on the Evening Chronicle vote.... showing 60:40 in favour of Mike Ashley atm lol

They do it every time. Same for a "Is the 4-4 game the best Premier League comeback ever?"- their little way of getting pleasure. :lol:

They're wanking themselves daft on RTG as they're fixing the result on the Evening Chronicle vote.... showing 60:40 in favour of Mike Ashley atm lol

They do it every time. Same for a "Is the 4-4 game the best Premier League comeback ever?"- their little way of getting pleasure. :lol:

in all honesty- it will be a pretty close count on smb- posts about nufc vs posts about safc. couldnt call it myself could be either way.

Guest Wearside

Michael James Wallace Ashley.  :clap:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3603/didntread.gif

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3603/didntread.gif

:mackems:

Wearyside is a fucking shit wum like

Guest Heneage

Hear hear, after masterminding one of the most dominating derby wins in years he deserves praise.

Wearside there, taking the time to google our owners full name. Why don't you do what makems are meant to, and use your fingers for poking your sleeping daughter instead of typing on here?

Guest Roger Kint

Malbranque heading off to France? Bruce is really going the distance to ensure zero flair this season.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14423770.stm

Derry City have accepted a bid from English Premier League side Sunderland for highly-rated winger James McClean.

The 22-year-old will travel to Sunderland on Monday for a medical.

I would offer some opinion as the closest thing to a League of Ireland expert there is on here but since my focus is entirely on Cork City I really know next to nowt other than he was good vs us last season. Very low standard though and I've seen players I really rate go over to do fuck all in England.

What is it with them and signing players from the League of Ireland? :dontknow:

tbf the only 2 I remember before now were O'Donovan and Meyler, O'Donovan I half wonder if it wasn't as a favour to Cork who had financial problems (and continued to have them until the club folded and reformed last year) Meyler was always one for the future as he'd hardly featured for Cork before he left

Guest Haris Vuckic

Normally when Sunderland sign a load of players it goes tits up for them.

Relegation Teh bee ache