Sunderland...

Heron

'For the days leading up to the game it's the only thing on my mind, and the few days after it's gutting. Especially as I work in Newcastle and almost all my friends are Newcastle fans. I hate the fact that they think we're s****, and that they think I'm a t*** for supporting us. And it reinforces their smug feelings of superiority, when in reality I believe we have the better team. We just don't sho wit. I would love nothing more than turning them over just once so I can see the looks on their faces'.

forever alone

:lol:

I still dont know where they get this better team lark from.

???

It's crazy isn't it, even reading some of thir comments, one person described this as a freak result because they were clearly the better team. I have to admit we were pretty piss poor today, but we still beat them and they themselves were inept, expecting for a bright first 20 mins or so, they really didn't create anything and Krul had almost as quiet a day as hid did last week.

Love that we played shite and still beat them. :lol:

Makes up for last year, they never deserved a point in that game.

Wonder what Bruce's special song is? Maybe he can have it played at his funeral or something, the useless cunt.

Love that we played shite and still beat them. :lol:

Wonder what Bruce's special song is? Maybe he can have it played at his funeral or something, the useless cunt.

thats what i was thinking during the game today, we deserved to get something more than we deserved.

:troll:

Love that we played s**** and still beat them. :lol:

Wonder what Bruce's special song is? Maybe he can have it played at his funeral or something, the useless c***.

Not too unlike the 4-1 where they battered us for 65 minutes, and all of a sudden, Luque's chipping it past Davis.

Guest The_Scoreboard

Brucies interview on SSN just made me smile. Also nearly called Howard Webb 'the most expensive referee' ;D

Haha - RTG and Bardsley.....now only a foul not even worth a card, but he only got booked for dissent.  Hahah

As if a referee would produce a second yellow for a bit of banter about whether something was a foul or whether they won the ball first.

Talk about deluded......I think they are over dosing on their cheesy chips and vimto