Sunderland...

Heron

It seems they are accusing our fans of being quiet and poor and are taking some consolation in this.  Mackems being the Bestest Fans EVA

"Sunlun till half time"

Loads of threads springing up :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Our seats yesterday were about five rows away from them.

So unbelievably sweet at the end absolutely ripping them. Saw a few mackem lads in tears of rage. :lol:

They are convinced that it wasn't a handball btw

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=619766

Would be interesting to see the venom directed at Webb if Barton had done the same.

Sunderland - there's always an excuse.

'you black cuntt' :lol: :lol: :lol:

I swear when these people were in the gene pool they were in the shallow end with their armbands on.

Would be interesting to see the venom directed at Webb if Barton had done the same.

'you black cuntt' :lol: :lol: :lol:

I swear when these people were in the gene pool they were in the shallow end with their armbands on.

but why did he go to the linesman and claim it hit his head?  cheaking makem

Where has this class thing come from? It's just one of these things that one person makes up and the rest go along with isnt it?

Random but Marseille (after the game, not chucking coins at the start) and Charlton have shown class from my experience, I don't understand where class comes into it for that lot.

I suppose making a friendship with Villa (didn't last) and now this you'll never walk alone thing (can't help but think this 'alliance' only came about after Liverpool signed Carroll) is their evidence.

Both examples sum them up really, small time cunts who cannot help including us in every aspect of their lives.

Where has this class thing come from? It's just one of these things that one person makes up and the rest go along with isnt it?

Random but Marseille (after the game, not chucking coins at the start) and Charlton have shown class from my experience, I don't understand where class comes into it for that lot.

I suppose making a friendship with Villa (didn't last) and now this you'll never walk alone thing (can't help but think this 'alliance' only came about after Liverpool signed Carroll) is their evidence.

Both examples sum them up really, small time c***s who cannot help including us in every aspect of their lives.

I think the class thing comes from Bruce accusing us of lacking it when we beat them in the 5-1.

Like they would have been magnanimous ffs

Both examples sum them up really, small time c***s who cannot help including us in every aspect of their lives.

I think the class thing comes from Bruce accusing us of lacking it when we beat them in the 5-1.

They'd have tried calling it blackcatnanimous or something just to avoid the word mag.

They'd have tried calling it blackcatnanimous or something just to avoid the word mag.

mental

As I pointed out in the match thread, the amount of people who don't know this rule is amazing, especially players and journalists. Handball HAS TO BE INTENTIONAL to be a foul. There was no way Seb handled that on purpose, his hand was out as he was holding the post and took a step forward to head the ball, just as Barton deflected it.

According to the rules, the correct call was a corner. Which is what they gave.

End of discussion.

this one is class, you can't just raise your arms inside the box ,smart arse . might as well ask all the defenders stand in front the goal with open arms then

Guest BooBoo

From a quick look at the SMB board, they all seem to be on Gyan's case.

I don't understand that at all. He caused us lots of problems.

He was utter shite.

Talking about Sunderland superfan Martin O'Neill again I see :lol:

One of them was banging on about getting wenger after arsenal sack him.

:lol:

They should try getting Nasri in aswell.

Mackem at work reckons Wenger would jump at the chance /utterlie

Mackem at work reckons Wenger would jump at the chance /utterlie

Love the fact their board is named after 'their song'.  We've got a 19th century Geordie folk song in local dialect and in having a non-football song we're part of a select group of teams like West Ham and Liverpool.

Sunderland choose their song from something like this

http://www.capitalcateringsupplies.co.uk/Now_36_cd.jpg