Sunderland...

Heron

Still never forgiven these cunts for one of my ex primary school teachers teaching us to sign the lampton worm.  fucking horrible cunt inflicting his mackemness on us.  My dad was not a happy man when I came home singing it.  I was blissfully unaware with only being 9/10 or so, but next time he tried to get us to sing half of the class told him no as it was a 5under1and song.

Brilliant.

Guest Roger Kint

Moaing about us singing about them the game after we beat them :lol:

They were still singing about 2-1 a decade later.

But they ALWAYS beat us 2-1.......

CaulkinTheTimes

Steve Bruce not a happy man this morning. Only fair to report that he's unimpressed with some coverage of derby last weekend. #SAFC

WTF has he got to bitch about?

CaulkinTheTimes

Steve Bruce not a happy man this morning. Only fair to report that he's unimpressed with some coverage of derby last weekend. #SAFC

The fact they didn't win? :lol:

CaulkinTheTimes

they absolutely face bummed us, but for unknown reasons some have been reporting that we actually won the game through being solid in defence, creating more chances than them, having more shots on target, committing less fouls and making the most of our set pieces. oh and that we had the most stone wall of penalties turned away and they should have been down to ten men for 80 mins of the game.

understandably he's livid at such outrageously wide of the mark reporting.

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Bruce aware of need for more options up front. "We hope that comes to fruition - we're close to one or two things." O'Shea starts tmw #SAFC

"Wolfsburger Allgemeine Zeitung reporting that Patrick Helmes has turned down a loan offer from Sunderland."

So, that's one.

O'shea and Gardner will come good for them. Don't know about Ji, can see Brown wasting away after a season, think Larsson is average. It's just an uninspiring bunch that'll skunk about between 13-16th all season. In a game of Bruce's price is right there's no higher or lower, only lower

O'shea and Gardner will come good for them. Don't know about Ji, can see Brown wasting away after a season, think Larsson is average. It's just an uninspiring bunch that'll skunk about between 13-16th all season. In a game of Bruce's price is right there's no higher or lower, only lower

The only thing Gardner will come good at is being a shit footballer.

but nooo, the next level man,. the next level, the next level, bla bla, smb

Guest Geordiesned

Just seen him on SSN talking about derby.

"We could quite easily have turned Newcastle over" - why didn't you then?

"Nobody's going to tell me Newcastle were a better than us on the day" - Oh but they are you fat headed fool!

"The other night if we'd taken one of our chances we'd have still been in the cup" - Aye and if me Aunty had balls she'd be me Uncle!