Sunderland...

Heron

Norway was absolute horseshit yesterday, as expected. Denmark are a different class. Bendtner's goals was really easy, although well taken.

Norway was utter dross, but Denmark are still a "s***" team in the grand scale of things. A little less s*** than Norway, but still s***. Benders goals yesterday were not good, and the main reason they went in was due to how well Eriksen kept playing his playmaker role setting s*** up. Also the fact the keeper is double horseshit.

:lol: that defeat has really wound you up

It's basically sort of an International equalent of Newcastle losing against Sunderland in a play-off final. Yes I'm wound up about it.

Norway was absolute horseshit yesterday, as expected. Denmark are a different class. Bendtner's goals was really easy, although well taken.

Norway was utter dross, but Denmark are still a "s***" team in the grand scale of things. A little less s*** than Norway, but still s***. Benders goals yesterday were not good, and the main reason they went in was due to how well Eriksen kept playing his playmaker role setting s*** up. Also the fact the keeper is double horseshit.

Very much this.

you 2 norwegins can not look objective at this matter. Denmark is not a great team but there is some very promising young players in the side with a talent you have not seen up there since baby face the assassin. Denmark outplayed you in every single way possible yesterday...especially the first goal which was absolute beautiful even though bendtners finish wasnt anything special....right place and made space for himself....think you are too harsh on wæhler. bendtners second goal was also good....average players just dont put it there even though the keeper is below average.

Very much this.

you 2 norwegins can not look objective at this matter. Denmark is not a great team but there is some very promising young players in the side with a talent you have not seen up there since baby face the assassin. Denmark outplayed you in every single way possible yesterday...especially the first goal which was absolute beautiful even though bendtners finish wasnt anything special....right place and made space for himself....think you are too harsh on wæhler. bendtners second goal was also good....average players just dont put it there even though the keeper is below average.

A Danish person saying Norwegians can't be objective on the Denmark - Norway match and then proceeding to comment on said match himself. :lol:

Best will score more league goals than Bender.  Book it.

best plays in a better team. even tevez, drogba etc will struggle to score goals for sunderland.

dont think best will get more than 10 this season.....bendtner about the same or more!

Very much this.

:snod:

A Danish person saying Norwegians can't be objective on the Denmark - Norway match and then proceeding to comment on said match himself. :lol:

Also, the first goal I can accept was sort of well done by Bendtner. The second goal is a complete keeper fuck up though, any keeper with self respect should catch that shot from 30 metres out looking at the ball coming towards you. Nothing impaired his vision, he was just shit. The shot wasn't hard or well placed either.

Also, the first goal I can accept was sort of well done by Bendtner. The second goal is a complete keeper f*** up though, any keeper with self respect should catch that shot from 30 metres out looking at the ball coming towards you. Nothing impaired his vision, he was just s***. The shot wasn't hard or well placed either.

cheers for accepting the quality for the first goal...the 2nd, well...i think bendtner took his chance...not a bad goal but i agree the keeper looked bad even though it wasnt the biggest drop ever. looks like the ball went through the defenders legs....if that is any excuse?

Also, the first goal I can accept was sort of well done by Bendtner. The second goal is a complete keeper f*** up though, any keeper with self respect should catch that shot from 30 metres out looking at the ball coming towards you. Nothing impaired his vision, he was just s***. The shot wasn't hard or well placed either.

cheers for accepting the quality for the first goal...the 2nd, well...i think bendtner took his chance...not a bad goal but i agree the keeper looked bad even though it wasnt the biggest drop ever. looks like the ball went through the defenders legs....if that is any excuse?

It's not, seriously. That shot... I'd go as far as putting that goal entirely on the keeper. Felt like one of Harper's slow-mo dives in extra slow-mo.

Guest Geordiesned

Going off a few Sleazebook status updates - there was a mackem on Deal or No Deal tonight and the banker offered them £5151  ;D

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/Geordiesned/db750766.jpg

:lol:

It's not, seriously. That shot... I'd go as far as putting that goal entirely on the keeper. Felt like one of Harper's slow-mo dives in extra slow-mo.

it would have been awesome if the there had been goal when the keeper tried to stop the "really slow" ball with his foot and it went under :iamatwat:

Guest johnson293

Going off a few Sleazebook status updates - there was a mackem on Deal or No Deal tonight and the banker offered them £5151  ;D

:mackems:

That photo just makes it all the funnier... looks like he has a small face in the middle of a massive heed!

mackem: Hmmmmmmmmm i don't see the relevance Mr.Banker.

Banker: Thick mackem cunt