Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Haris Vuckic

It's great having a chairman that comes out and tells you what's going on inside the club. Imagine that eh lads?

Niall Quinn.  :smitten:

Drink driver.

FAMILY CLUB :lol:

It'd be great to have a chairman that comes out and tells us what's going on inside our club, yes. Yet, even without that, I'd much, much rather be a follower of this club than that shower of shite for about 2,320,382 reasons. :dontknow:

Am also quite happy that, no matter how much of a dick Ashley is, we don't have drink driving scum at the helm. :dontknow: Family man, kudos on the classiness, top bloke bla bla bla.

'Thar Tiote gets lawds of bewkins, dirty mag cunt. And he's Black African :frantic:'

Have some respect God damnit! They're not racist ffs.

(Sorry for the constant reference, I really can't get over that comment. :lol: I think it's one of my personal favourite quotes from this thread. Fuck it, from this forum.)

'Thar Tiote gets lawds of bewkins, dirty mag c***. And he's Black African :frantic:'

Have some respect God damnit! They're not racist ffs.

(Sorry for the constant reference, I really can't get over that comment. :lol: I think it's one of my personal favourite quotes from this thread. f*** it, from this forum.)

http://www.equestriachan.x10.bz/loki/src/13140570189.jpg

Guest Haris Vuckic

It'd be great to have a chairman that comes out and tells us what's going on inside our club, yes. Yet, even without that, I'd much, much rather be a follower of this club than that shower of s**** for about 2,320,382 reasons. :dontknow:

Am also quite happy that, no matter how much of a dick Ashley is, we don't have drink driving scum at the helm. :dontknow: Family man, kudos on the classiness, top bloke bla bla bla.

To be honest Derek has spoken to us.

He expressed a disdain for the fans & said they aren't going to spend any money.

Despite letting their record signing go out on loan after the transfer window has closed, Wearside is sitting fingering himself because Quinn has................ released a statement. What a fucking Mong.

hes scraping the bottom of the barrel that they keep the barrel bottom scrapings in to try and get one over on us. ;D

It's just their inferiority complex, bless 'em. Whenever there's a slanted piece against them in the media, it's by a 'Mag', apparently. Hence the unbelievably witty, completely workable, roll-off-the-tongue fusion of words to form 'Magedia'.

It's just their inferiority complex, bless 'em. Whenever there's a slanted piece against them in the media, it's by a 'Mag', apparently. Hence the unbelievably witty, completely workable, roll-off-the-tongue fusion of words to form 'Magedia'.

They already used "Geordie Mafia" when blaming the fact their town is a shithole on the nasty Novocastrians stealing everything from them. They had to come up with something.

Is the 'g' soft?