Sunderland...

Heron

Guest johnson293

thefadotcom TheFA.com

by ToonArmyMIA

Sunderland's Phil Bardsley has been charged with violent conduct following an incident in their game with Chelsea

damn right

:clap:  Good... thought the tw@t was gonna get away with it, when it didn't happen yesterday.

I've just thought, did Bardsley get away with just a one match ban for his assault on :coloccini:? Because surely if he'd got a three match ban he'd have missed the Chelsea game. Absolute joke if so.

Anyway, what a horrible cunt he is.

He got a second yellow card which only results in a one match ban.

I've just thought, did Bardsley get away with just a one match ban for his assault on :coloccini:? Because surely if he'd got a three match ban he'd have missed the Chelsea game. Absolute joke if so.

Anyway, what a horrible c*** he is.

Aye, only got a 2nd yellow for that

Guest CheickMansour

Definitely intentional like. Deserves everything he gets and hopefully he appeals it and they tack another one on too. Nasty little f***er.

Watch the c*** appeal and claim it was "an accident".

Always get the impression that the FA have already looked at it loads from different angles and already decided he meant it simply because they've charged him. Had they felt it was accidental then they wouldn't have charged him at all. They probably know he'll plead not guilty.

Guest johnson293

Watch the c*** appeal and claim it was "an accident".

Listening to Total Sport on the way home, they were talking about, and the guy who does the cricket said he saw it at the time, and felt that it was accidental, purely because of the way Bardsley went straight over to see he was ok, and try and help him.

Even Gabbiadini said he'd guess that gesture was simple 'damage limitation', and said he thought it was nasty and perhaps even intentional.

Guest Randy Savage

I can't and won't condone Bardsley's actions. It certainly looked deliberate to me and he deserves his three match ban. Bardo has been a hard but fair player in the majority of his career at SAFC but he has overstepped the mark twice already this season and it needs to stop.

Guest johnson293

I still haven't seen this. I dud the suggested search on Google but the clip had been removed for copyright reasons.

If you search google for "watch a chelsea player take cleats to his back" it should be the link at the top of the list, on a site called deadspin.com

Just checked, and its still there, and working.

Guest sydneycove

Sunderland are like Arnie Pie from the Simpsons and we are Kent Brockman. It all makes sense.

Arnie Pie: This city has exploded in a fireball of rage.

Kent: I think what the viewers want to know, Arnie, is: Is my house okay?

Arnie Pie: You mean is your giant castle okay, Kent?

Kent: Don't hassel me because I bought at the right time.

Arnie Pie: When's my right time, Kent? When's my right time?

"With the bridge gone and the airport unfortunately on the other side of the bridge, a number of citizens are attempting to jump the gorge with their cars. It's a silent testament to the 'never-give-up' and 'never-think-things-through' spirit of our citizens."

Such a classy club, handballing off the line and running right across the pitch to lie to the linesman, stamping on people's kidneys, horror tackles from Cattermole, a chariman who gets Irish police to 'lose' his breath test results, a manager who calls the fans twats, a half empty stadium that leaks raw sewage onto the visiting champions, songs about Bobby Robson pissing himself, smashing up their own bus stops when we beat them 4-1, a credit to the game.

Sunderland are like Arnie Pie from the Simpsons and we are Kent Brockman. It all makes sense.

Arnie Pie: This city has exploded in a fireball of rage.

Kent: I think what the viewers want to know, Arnie, is: Is my house okay?

Arnie Pie: You mean is your giant castle okay, Kent?

Kent: Don't hassel me because I bought at the right time.

Arnie Pie: When's my right time, Kent? When's my right time?

"With the bridge gone and the airport unfortunately on the other side of the bridge, a number of citizens are attempting to jump the gorge with their cars. It's a silent testament to the 'never-give-up' and 'never-think-things-through' spirit of our citizens."

:lol: