Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Wearside

This would be class if Wearside was that Masterplan like :lol:

Someone clocked him the other day as he made the exact same post on here as he did there about Cabaye, seems to have deleted that post off here though.

Hello Mike.

Wearside who's more likely to start at the weekend if Titus doesn't play, Kilgallon or Nosworthy?

Louis Laing hopefully.

Ahh heard good things about him. Bit in the deep end though, do you really have no faith in the two mentioned above?

Guest Wearside

Wearside who's more likely to start at the weekend if Titus doesn't play, Kilgallon or Nosworthy?

Louis Laing hopefully.

Ahh heard good things about him. Bit in the deep end though, do you really have no faith in the two mentioned above?

The two mentioned won't be anywhere near the squad never mind starting. Turner will most likely start but I'd rather give Laing a go, if you are going to give a well touted kid a go then games against West Brom at home are where he should be getting bedded in.

Ah, here:

I was surprised Cabaye didn't start tonight mind, you'd have thought a world class(copyright Newcastle Online Forum) player like him would have been able to handle a heavyweight midfield of Shaun Derry and Alejandro Faurlin. I think the term is 'completely out of his depth'.

What a s*** post.  You're trolling right?  Please say you are because if you aren't then well, you're not a good reader of a football game at all.  You'd be a footballing simpleton.

Do yourself a favor and delete your original post.  I promise I'll remove this the second it goes.

Can somebody, anybody, please tell me what this lad does. I've now watched him in 4 games, Arsenal, Sunderland, Scunthorpe and QPR and he does nothing at all, he is barely ever involved in the game. Your midfield was completely over-ran today and Cabaye was non-existent.

Are you 'Masterplan' on RTG?  Or did you just C&P a post of his over to here.  Identical.

Not bothering to reply in detail.  If you can't see it, you're not worthy of being spoon fed.  Stick to focusing on GRIT, determination and other stuff along that mantra...

:lol: :lol:

Louis Laing hopefully.

The two mentioned won't be anywhere near the squad never mind starting. Turner will most likely start but I'd rather give Laing a go, if you are going to give a well touted kid a go then games against West Brom at home are where he should be getting bedded in.

Haven't you learnt you shouldn't underestimate teams after your list of "should win" games last season? :lol:

Louis Laing hopefully.

Haven't you learnt you shouldn't underestimate teams after your list of "should win" games last season? :lol:

That was so entertaining. Watching them gradually (try to) deduct the points as they lost games they'd already calculated as being "in the bag".

It is a huge forum like.

Which makes it all the more surprising that here's only 9 mods??

You're one of the better mag posters on there like, at least you add something and not just on the wind-up like at least 3 other posters from this forum.

I normally am tbf. :lol:

Compared to Sewelly, Sima and Alexthegreat you're a half decent poster.  :lol:

I don't post on RTG ffs. 

Guest elbee909

Didn't realise is brother was actually convicted, 4 and half years in prison. The Bramble brothers on a real life spin-off film of Mean Machine called Minge Machine.

Currently appealing I tink.

Well I don't find it appealing at all.  Your type make me sick.

It is a huge forum like.

Which makes it all the more surprising that here's only 9 mods??

You're one of the better mag posters on there like, at least you add something and not just on the wind-up like at least 3 other posters from this forum.

I normally am tbf. :lol:

Compared to Sewelly, Sima and Alexthegreat you're a half decent poster.  :lol:

I'm crushed tbh