Sky 3D Pub Finder

Guest Stephen927

Definitely on in the Monkseaton Arms, 100 pairs of glasses, first come, first served.  Gonna be a lot like Avatar, just going for the spectacle and don't really care if it's the cold-hearted capitalists or disgustingly trendy urchin savages that win in the end.

Reckon people will be queueing from pre-11am?

Definitely on in the Monkseaton Arms, 100 pairs of glasses, first come, first served.  Gonna be a lot like Avatar, just going for the spectacle and don't really care if it's the cold-hearted capitalists or disgustingly trendy urchin savages that win in the end.

:boomboom:

Reckon people will be queueing from pre-11am?

Nar, wouldn't reckon so, just nipped in to make sure they were showing it because their advertising consisted of a black and white A4 print out saying it was coming soon and to ask to reserve tickets to the debut showing or something (which must have been earlier)

:boomboom:

:doh:

Is the 3D coverage exactly the same as the normal coverage, or is it directed independently so that they can show gratuitous shots of things like bits of the stand, the crowd, Wenger's nose or Jamie Redknapp's crotch waggling out the screen towards you that would look terminally dull in 2D?

They use seperate cameras, match directors and commentator team for the 3D game, so expect lots of arty-slo mos.

Bloody hell, they're showing it in the Coffin Club in South Shields.  I'm surprised they're risking one of the screens in this den of eniquity.  South Shields I mean, not the Coffin Club.

I was in the Brittania next to the town hall, when the projector was the technological breakthrough, and someone nicked the screen off the wall just after the match finished.  Not me before you ask.

My car has been stolen, so plans to see this have gone down the shitter. Ach well.

(By stolen, I mean that my parents have gone out in they car they own. Mind you, they had an option of a) the car im insured on, and b) the car that im not insured on. They went with a)

Are people really not going to there normal bar & heading to another bar because of this 3D malarky  :lol: It is not even a Newcastle game ffs.

Whats the problem with that like? I want to see what it's like. It could be shit, but at least I'm willing to give it a chance.

Some of us watch football other than Newcastle too you know. I mean, it's just a match between 1st and 2nd place in the Premiership, nowt important.

Are people really not going to there normal bar & heading to another bar because of this 3D malarky  :lol: It is not even a Newcastle game ffs.

Whats the problem with that like? I want to see what it's like. It could be s***, but at least I'm willing to give it a chance.

Some of us watch football other than Newcastle too you know. I mean, it's just a match between 1st and 2nd place in the Premiership, nowt important.

I find all this hype & people going to different bars for the 3D experience rather bizarre.  "Give it a chance" your not going to war sunbeam your gong to watch a game football on TV.

I will be watching the game without glasses in HD. HD another "enhance the viewing experience" thing that is vastly overrated. The point I made by mentioning Newcastle is I would have MORE understanding if people were going off there beaten track if it was a Newcastle game.

Vaults no longer listed as showing it.  Lodge it is.

bit w*** as lodge is s***

Tbf Vaults is a stag party stomping ground on a Saturday afternoon with loads of pricks in matching t-shirts with ZaNeY names on the back packed in there.

Whats the problem with that like? I want to see what it's like. It could be s***, but at least I'm willing to give it a chance.

I find all this hype & people going to different bars for the 3D experience rather bizarre.  "Give it a chance" your not going to war sunbeam your gong to watch a game football on TV.

I will be watching the game without glasses in HD. HD another "enhance the viewing experience" thing that is vastly overrated. The point I made by mentioning Newcastle is I would have MORE understanding if people were going off there beaten track if it was a Newcastle game.

Some people give a shit about technology, therefore me 'giving it a chance' is a perfectly apt statement. Since when has anyone ever said the line 'give it a chance' in relation to going to war. Your response is meaningless.

Some people give a s*** about technology, therefore me 'giving it a chance' is a perfectly apt statement. Since when has anyone ever said the line 'give it a chance' in relation to going to war. Your response is meaningless.

Looking at  Billy no mates getting out his pram :lol:

Here go & play with some technology & get some mates http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/

***UPDATE***

Just read your car has been stolen, sorry to read about that. Enjoy the game :thup:

Tbf Vaults is a stag party stomping ground on a Saturday afternoon with loads of pricks in matching t-shirts with ZaNeY names on the back packed in there.

They're both fucking terrible really, if you see some cunt drinking rose with a pastey cunt that'll be me.

They're both f***ing terrible really, if you see some c*** drinking rose with a pastey c*** that'll be me.

if I go I'm straight in, drink, watch game, straight back out to listen to our game on the radio like.  Having said that, my only other flatmate thats in at the minute is still in bed.  Probably won't end up going.

Deed in the monkey, glasses are a quid and you get to keep em. Looks alright, they're showing highlights of various sports and that. Anything that comes too far out the screen is in double vision for me though cos one of my eyes is a bit shit, had the same problem with avatar although the longer I watched it the less it happened.

Guest neesy111

Some people give a s*** about technology, therefore me 'giving it a chance' is a perfectly apt statement. Since when has anyone ever said the line 'give it a chance' in relation to going to war. Your response is meaningless.

Looking at  Billy no mates getting out his pram :lol:

Here go & play with some technology & get some mates http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/

***UPDATE***

Just read your car has been stolen, sorry to read about that. Enjoy the game :thup:

if u didn't care about technology, u would still be watching games in black & white