Newcastle v Sheff Utd - Monday KO 19:45 Live on Sky Sports

Guest michaelfoster

It's not, which is why I said "Geordies abroad".

Ah bollocks !

Apologies for inadvertently raising hopes and then dashing them. For me, games on bet365 has been one of the best things about the season.

Ah no need to apologise mate. My fault for misinterpreting.  :thup:

Ah bollocks !

You might be able to get it to think that you're not in the UK although I would never recommend that, obviously.

:lol:

I wondered if there was some technological way to do that but there isnt a cat in hell's chance I will be able to do it.

Shall try and find it on the radio.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Barring injuries the starting line up will be

Harper

Simpson Will I AM Colo Jose

Rout Guthrie Nolan Jonas

Carroll Loven

without a show of a doubt

Some of those areas will not have been released for sale such as the areas for cash in the Gallowgate and the posh bar at the back of the Leazes which is usually closed.

Should still be a good attendance mind.

Ah bollocks !

You might be able to get it to think that you're not in the UK although I would never recommend that, obviously.

:lol:

I wondered if there was some technological way to do that but there isnt a cat in hell's chance I will be able to do it.

Shall try and find it on the radio.

What about your pal Justin?

Guest dazzanufc1892

I know this shouldnt really go in here but i cant post a new topic.

Where is best in new york to watch the game tomorrow?

ive been going to nevada smiths but dont know if many toon fans congregate there. Im staying in columbus circle, on 60th and 9th so something near by would be ideal.

Been trying to buy tickets online for hours now, but keep getting a "high volume of activity" message  :angry:

Just tried and got on no problem mate. Only single seats available now in all but the Platinum Club/Bar 1892 areas and a tiny section of Leazes Corner nearest the Milburn Stand.

I know this shouldnt really go in here but i cant post a new topic.

Where is best in new york to watch the game tomorrow?

ive been going to nevada smiths but dont know if many toon fans congregate there. Im staying in columbus circle, on 60th and 9th so something near by would be ideal.

http://www.toonarmyusa.com/NUSC_watch.htm#newyork

Your best bet or any info is probably on here.

My own personal favourite in New York is a bar called Gatsby's on Spring st. not far from Little Italy. Fella called Luke behind the bar, plays the Stones constantly and tends to pour you a shot of whiskey for every second pint of Broon Ale.

Guest ElCid

Been trying to buy tickets online for hours now, but keep getting a "high volume of activity" message  :angry:

Just tried and got on no problem mate. Only single seats available now in all but the Platinum Club/Bar 1892 areas and a tiny section of Leazes Corner nearest the Milburn Stand.

They have took the ticket sales off line now which I'm surprised about considering that the match is tonight and can be collected at the game if bought online. Mind you looking at the map yesterday it was looking good for over 50,000, but saying that there looked more in the ground for the Forrest match than the official one stated.

Guest Geordiesned

Mate has just been up to the ground to get his ticket for tonight and said the queue is right round the ground. :)