What will/won't you miss about the Championship?

Dave

Will miss

Visiting 'proper', different grounds.

Fewer prima donnas on the pitch.

Getting to see goal highlights before 6pm on SSN.

Winning.

Won't miss

Goal music.

Opposition fans making out we're shit then when we win saying we should win anyway.

Opposition teams trying twice as hard when we come to town.

Shite refereeing.

Terrible pitches.

The Football League Show.

'Clem'.

:lol: good one.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Miss

The feel of real football

Winning far more than we lose

Wont Miss

The Football League Show

I won't miss not being able to watch every fucking game for fuck sake.

WTF. You've had 20 or so games on TV this season, is that not enough?

What are you gonna miss about the Championship?  What do you think League 1 has  to offer?

I would say not having to put up with clubs (and fans) who are deluded, thinking they are far bigger and far more important than they are, but Leeds will be there next season anyway.

I won't miss not being able to watch every fucking game for fuck sake.

What are you gonna miss about the Championship?  What do you think League 1 has  to offer?

I would say not having to put up with clubs (and fans) who are deluded, thinking they are far bigger and far more important than they are, but Leeds will be there next season anyway.

Good point, I won't miss Notts Forest is they don't win the playoffs.

I'm also going to miss being able to make ridiculously reactionary comments (read: trolling) on here every week about your club and being taken seriously. Will genuinely miss that.

I won't miss not being able to watch every f***ing game for f*** sake.

Haven't you read the sun? We are the biggest club in the world and because of that we have a divine right to be in the premier league.

Guest Phil K

Winning games, in essence.

Being the biggest fish by far in a small pond.

And of course the media will attack us from day one next season

Paranoid ? Just watch.... :laugh:

Haven't you read the sun? We are the biggest club in the world and because of that we have a divine right to be in the premier league.

We keep hearing this in the rags, (the Mirror is FAR worse, and the broad sheets are even more spiteful from what Ive read personally than the Sun could ever be) yet I've never heard any such thing from NUFC fans.

If it's arrogance to say a team with more than a 40,000 average should NOT be in the Championship, then it applies to Leeds too, who are indeed too big to be where THEY are, Norwich say the same, and don't get this, Southampton fans say the same and get AGREED with.

Liverpool fans say they should be winning the friggin' Premier league and the European Cup every season - where is the accusations of THEIR arrogance ?

Where is the accusations of "divine right" there ? It's far more bloody evident there.

Liverpool and Man U demonstrate against their owners and get sided with by the media - while they are enjoying success.

WE demonstrate against the owner while struggling for survival and get absolutely SLAUGHTERED.

will miss amazing celebrations upside down/in the air/ on the floor getting trampled on in old fashioned terraces without stupid seats getting in the way where everyone goes proper mental and embraces each other regardless of who the hell they are!!!  :celb: :celb: :celb:

To be honest even with the seats this is a normal set ov events following any goal scored away from home