Newcastle Utd 2 - 1 Sheffield Utd - 05/04/10 - post match reaction from page 12

Nate

:jonas: :jonas: :jonas: :jonas: :jonas: :jonas:

Pictures, vidoes, links anything

Just listened on Radio Newcastle with a 10 minute delay, bugger the pubs aren't open for another 2 hours.......enjoy it lads and have a couple for me

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=newcastle%20united&assetType=image

here's a few pics for you mate.

Cheers for that, made the morning even sweeter

Guest Heneage

Harper 6

Simpson 6

Williamson 7

Colo 7

Enrique 7

Jonas 8

Guthrie 7

Nolandinha 7

Routledge 6

Carroll 7

Loven 6

Ameobi 6

Barton (Only got minutes).

Guest firetotheworks

Harper 6,

Simpson 6,

Enrique 8,

Colo 7,

Williamson 7,

Guttierez 9,

Nolan 8,

Guthrie 8,

Routledge 7,

Carroll 7,

Lovenkrands 6.

I remember when Enrique couldn't pass 3 yards last season and being slated for it and now he's playing through balls through defences setting up golden chances, he's defiantly one of my favourite players, just a shame he isn't a cm.

Guest toonlass

On the metro the driver just said "This is the St James Metro, next stop The Premiership" over the PA  ;D

Who would have thunked that Nolan could score a goal like that!

Harper 7 - Nothing wrong, not much to do.

Simpson 6 - Ok ish stands off players too long. Not a premiership quality player

Colo 7.5 cool as a cucumber.

Williamson - 6.5 shaky at times. Poor passing.

Enrique - 9 a class above the rest. Awesome defending, runs forward and through balls, lovelypants should have scored twice from these at least.

Jonas 9 see Enrique

Guthrie 8 good game

Nolan 8 Didn't do much other than score again, but our best finisher and what a great finish tonight.

Routledge 4 - A mare, could have had a hatrick but coulden't hit a barn door, not a premiership player. Fast but lacks intellegence and class.

Carroll 7 - Not one of his best games but some good touches.

Lovenkrands 6 Good pen and good movement from him, but another one who could have had a hatrick, but put several good chances over the bar. Keep them low ffs.

Hughton 9.5 - Picked best possible team again and best possible tactics.

That game really summed up our season.

Going behind early on, slow starters, and winning in spectacular fashion with a Kevin Nolan wonder-goal.

Only at Newcastle United :lol:

Simpson 6 - Ok ish stands off players too long. Not a premiership quality player

Williamson - 6.5 shaky at times

Enrique - 9 a class above the rest.

Jonas 9 see Enrique

Guthrie 8 good game

Nolan 8 Didn't do much other than score again, but our best finisher and what a great finish tonight.

Routledge 4 - A mare, could have had a hatrick but coulden't hit a barn door, not a premiership player. Fast but lacks intellegence and class.

Lovenkrands 6 Good pen and good movement from him, but another one who could have had a hatrick, but put several good chances over the bar. Keep them low ffs.

Bit harsh on Routledge like, he had a bad game I agree, but hes added a totally different dimension to our team after signing. Natural pace and creativity.

Guest toonlass

I only listened to the game but Lowes & Ando were slaughtering Enrique first half, yet he's got some 9s on here. What gives?

they know fuck all!

Guest BooBoo

Routledge ran himself into the ground. Things didnt quite come off for him but i was impressed with his energy and willing. He's been a really effective signing.

Guest palnese

Williamson - 6.5 shaky at times

Enrique - 9 a class above the rest.

Jonas 9 see Enrique

Guthrie 8 good game

Bit harsh on Routledge like, he had a bad game I agree, but hes added a totally different dimension to our team after signing. Natural pace and creativity.

Jonas was shocking in the first half. Can't give him 9 based on that half IMO.

I only listened to the game but Lowes & Ando were slaughtering Enrique first half, yet he's got some 9s on here. What gives?

they know fuck all!

Pretty much this. The two of them are awful and talk an incredible amount of shite. They struggle to understand the off side rule for fucks sake :lol:

Harper 6 - Didn't have a lot to do, was blocked for the goal.

Simpson 6 - I don't trust him, looks very flat footed. Didn't do a great deal wrong today though. Backs off too much though.

Enrique 9 - Could have had 3 or so assists today, how does he turn the winger inside out every time and walk out with the ball. Never seen a player successfully do it so often. So strong and fast.

Colo 7 - Solid, classy.

Williamson 7 - Really impressed with Williamson, hope he can carry on next season.

Guttierez 8 - Some very good runs, keeper made a great save from his curling shot. Hangs onto the ball a bit too long when in his own third when he could lay it simple.

Nolan 9 - All of his attributes apart from his mobility are premier league standard imo. Good first touch, good pass, good finish. He drove forward a lot especially early on (put Routledge through with a brilliant pass). Brilliant goal.

Guthrie 8 - Some good passing at times, some imo were sloppy or lazy. Was involved a lot.

Routledge 7 - Sometimes brilliant, other times it didn't go for him. Not a bad game, could have scored one or even two. Love watching him play though.

Carroll 7 - Did alright, some good touches and passes. Didn't do a lot really but won the penalty and generally brought the ball down well.

Lovenkrands 7 - Some very good movement, took his penalty well, but his finishing was quite poor.

Barton looked lively when he came on as well.

Guest michaelfoster

Tbh i thought we were poor overall, not many deserved more than a 7. Lovenkrands finishing was poor, Jonas gave the ball away loads, Enrique was v.poor for the goal as he was 2 yards behind the line, was pretty much standing in the goal watching the ball.

Guest michaelfoster

they know f*** all!

Pretty much this. The two of them are awful and talk an incredible amount of s****. They struggle to understand the off side rule for f***s sake :lol:

Enrique was poor first half as was Jonas, the Sheff Utd defenders had them contained