Proud or embarrassed?

Luc

Any cunt who feels ashamed when we lift this league title, is welcome to go and fuck themselves tbh. We went down, we came back up, we won league, be fucking proud of your club for a change.

Guest Stephen927

Can't we, for once not look at what went wrong, what might go wrong and just f***ing enjoy the moment? As a "group of" fans we seem more happy to look back at or wait for the negatives than enjoy the positives.

Tonight we have lots of reasons to be happy, lets just enjoy it for once?

:clap: Well said Jon.

Fucking Estatic........Just to piss Leazes Mag off, Now re-instate him you miserable fuckers!!!!!!

Piss off. This has been a much better site without that twat.

He is busy destroying other sites with the same old tired crap he spouts. Leave him OUT

Ecstatic.. it's been a long season and the team have rightfully got themselves back where they belong.

Whatever happened last season happened and no amount of talk will change it, lets just be glad that some astute management has put this club back in the big time. We can worry about who and what we do later, for now I for one am savoring the moment!

Guest cla1dwa

so, to strip the question down in very basic terms, would i rather see newcastle finish top of the championship or second?

am i missing something?

I dont know why people would embarrassed, if anything we've stuck two fingers up to a lot of the media and other teams fans.

Its a big "fuck you" to the lot of them.

Hughton, Calderwood, the players and the backroom staff have all risen to the challenge that was in front of them.

The goal has been achieved.

Undoubtedly proud. Granted it's not the premiership trophy or FA cup, but it's there to be won and i think we'll win it. Let's enjoy it.

Really looking forward to one hell of a lap of honour after the Ipswich game, hopefully parading a bit of silverware with SJP rocking.

Undoubtedly proud. Granted it's not the premiership trophy or FA cup, but it's there to be won and i think we'll win it. Let's enjoy it.

Really looking forward to one hell of a lap of honour after the Ipswich game, hopefully parading a bit of silverware with SJP rocking.

Jonas thinks so. When asked last night what was next, he said "We want to go on and win the Premier League...I mean, the Championship" :lol:

Of course i'm proud, we've proved that we are a premiership club and always were. If it hadn't been for Ashley this sorry episode would have never occured but now is a chance to take what positives we can from our relegation and move on.... perhaps to better things.

Forget the past, look to the future.

...is the key to getting over this entire farce of a few seasons. If we keep looking back to relegation, we won't stay in the PL.

...is the key to getting over this entire farce of a few seasons. If we keep looking back to relegation, we won't stay in the PL.

Why not? Shouldn't they be looking back at relegation in the hope of not making those mistakes again?

Why not? Shouldn't they be looking back at relegation in the hope of not making those mistakes again?

I was on about the fans, not the players. If we keep thinking about it, things will just get extremely bitter and we'll not get anywhere.

Guest BooBoo

That tit end Durham on Talkshite was lambasting us for daring to celebrate promotion. Really need to stop listening to that clown on the way home.

Know that you ask, I am really proud of this group of lads.

We are where we should be. And actually I think it is the first time in a long long time, that we are moving in the right direction.