Newcastle United 4 - 1 Blackpool - 10/04/10 - post match reaction from page 7

JH

Something has certainly clicked with Jonas he's actually been getting decent shots in and his crossing has been less erratic. Maybe just confidence or maybe he really has improved  :thup:

Something has certainly clicked with Jonas he's actually been getting decent shots in and his crossing has been less erratic. Maybe just confidence or maybe he really has improved  :thup:

Hughton's man-managing, I guess.  O0

Guest neesy111

a really shit division?

I put it down to confidence. Also, maybe less pressure on his/the teams shoulders helps.

a really shit division?

Possible.

a really shit division?

Possible.

He gets more time and space in this division which means he has more time to compose himself.

Something has certainly clicked with Jonas he's actually been getting decent shots in and his crossing has been less erratic. Maybe just confidence or maybe he really has improved :thup:

Hughton's man-managing, I guess. O0

a really shit division?

Possible.

Well yes and no because this noticeable difference has been in the last couple of months.

Guest neesy111

Well yes and no because the difference has been in the last couple of months.

maybe that show's how bad he was 1st half of the season