Are the 5000 coming back next season?

James

Wasn't there supposed to be a campaign this season wanting people to boycott attending games until Mike Ashley had sold the club? I guess it wasn't a very successful campaign or the people who boycotted were replaced by newcomers.

Even when Keegan came back we weren't selling out the 52K every home game.

Was that another NUST initiative?

No i think one thing NUST has said since day one, actually even from the days of the NUSC that they were 100% committed to supporting the TEAM and were advocating people GO to the games to support the team when we were battling relegation.

I do know 4 lads who go to the match with the group of the lads i go with who chucked in their season tickets before this season in protest to Ashley's running of the club and fair play to them as they've stuck to their principles even though its killed them not being at the home games.  They have been to virtually every away game mind and you could never call them fair weather fans in a million years.

Wasn't there supposed to be a campaign this season wanting people to boycott attending games until Mike Ashley had sold the club? I guess it wasn't a very successful campaign or the people who boycotted were replaced by newcomers.

Even when Keegan came back we weren't selling out the 52K every home game.

Was that another NUST initiative?

No i think one thing NUST has said since day one, actually even from the days of the NUSC that they were 100% committed to supporting the TEAM and were advocating people GO to the games to support the team when we were battling relegation.

I do know 4 lads who go to the match with the group of the lads i go with who chucked in their season tickets before this season in protest to Ashley's running of the club and fair play to them as they've stuck to their principles even though its killed them not being at the home games.  They have been to virtually every away game mind and you could never call them fair weather fans in a million years.

:clap:

you just have to look at the middle tier of the Leazes to see where the empty seats are.  Midweek game against a bottom half club and its empty in there.

That small section at the back of the Leazes, under the balcony of level 7, used to be the family section. Then, i think it was given over to the corporates. That obviously failed, as it's always empty. Next season, it will again be a slightly more expensive extension of the family section.

Corner between JH and Gallowgate corporate boxes were closed all season until the Blackpool game, makes sense, companies get these to entertain clients who are more likely to want to see Premiership games. I've no idea if they've been sold or if they're currently being sold game by game.

Looks like they've started coming back already. Only single seats remaining for the Ipswich game according to .com when I was on before.

Just found this out, I'm going to the box office tomorrow  :weep: Theres no way I'm taking no for an answer though.

Looks like they've started coming back already. Only single seats remaining for the Ipswich game according to .com when I was on before.

Just found this out, I'm going to the box office tomorrow  :weep: Theres no way I'm taking no for an answer though.

Buy them online .

Buy them online .

Do I not have to be a member? Are they the same price?

Buy them online .

No its general public and i think they're the same price.  Just need to register and you'll get a ticket. It will be sold out by tomorrow looking at what's remaining. Free delivery as well.

If you look at where the gaps are the you will see that 90% of them are in the corporate seating, so probably yes, all the slime balls will come crawling back, but I doubt you can say that they are real fans.

Their money is as green as anyone elses. If they want to pay £70+ a game to watch us next year then I couldn't care less if they'r 'real fans' or not. It's money in the bank.

I'm not saying that their money is no good, I'm just saying that they arn't real fans.

If you look at where the gaps are the you will see that 90% of them are in the corporate seating, so probably yes, all the slime balls will come crawling back, but I doubt you can say that they are real fans.

Their money is as green as anyone elses. If they want to pay £70+ a game to watch us next year then I couldn't care less if they'r 'real fans' or not. It's money in the bank.

I'm not saying that their money is no good, I'm just saying that they arn't real fans.

i know a few people who had expensive seats and took the opportunity to get cheaper seats.

By the looks of the online ordering page on .co.uk it looks like most of them will be back for the last home game of the season.

:blush:

Heh didn't look on the previous page, still looks like numerous blocks have sold out even since then.  There's far less available now for the ipswich game (12 days before the match) then there were only hours before our highest attended games earlier in the season.

Have you been to every home game this season?

Buy them online .

No its general public and i think they're the same price.  Just need to register and you'll get a ticket. It will be sold out by tomorrow looking at what's remaining. Free delivery as well.

I've managed to get two, but they're not together, nowhere near level 7 corner and overall pretty lame. but at least i'll be there! thanks

the ticket website is a bit rubbish though.

By the looks of the online ordering page on .co.uk it looks like most of them will be back for the last home game of the season.

Heh didn't look on the previous page, still looks like numerous blocks have sold out even since then.  There's far less available now for the ipswich game (12 days before the match) then there were only hours before our highest attended games earlier in the season.

Only about 100 or so tickets left i reckon. Just ordered mine tonight, first match since Fulham last season.

Only about 100 or so tickets left i reckon. Just ordered mine tonight, first match since Fulham last season.

Ah right I see :lol:  Been to 15 this season but can't get to this one because of work, I'll have to listen to it on the radio while pretending to be productive.

EDIT:  According to the site there's 51 tickets left.