Who do you want as our first game next season?

BlueStar

Guest GAMMELL

Manchester United away.

I wonder if we will be away from home on St.Stephens day (boxing day) next season as it seems to always be the case with our premier League fixture list. The bastards

Guest Schmocky

Hammer Man Utd at home 2-1 Lovelypants pouncing again. Work with couple manc's so be mint for me. Anyway when do the fixtures get released?

Wigan at home, it's rather winnable, then after that I wouldn't mind getting the "big" team out of the way, so Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Liverpoool, Spurs, Villa, Everton. That gives us something like 9 straight games that are very winnalbe, and I'm sure somewhere we are bound to pick up some points in that hard run in.

Noway to do I want Man utd away on the first day, the last 2 teams to have them at home on the first day both drew (which is a good reslut) but went down that season, including us, it's too much of a risk.

Guest Leazes_Lad

Villa away. So we can rub our slimey s*** in their smug faces. Still think their c***s from last year.

Ditto this, t***s.

Man City away.

Thump them 5-1 with Shay making a bunch of "world class" saves when it comes to the easy shots/saves, then flapping about like a chicken in front of goal when it comes to anything you'd expect a genuine world class keeper to save.

I'd want the 'easiest' game possible to get the first win at the earliest stage to get off to a good start. Wanting a hard game as your first one is a totally baffling wish IMO.

Guest michaelfoster

Playoff Winners

West Brom

Whoever finishes 17th

Whoever finishes 16th

Whoever finishes 15th

Whoever finishes 14th

Its all about gaining points early & getting momentum

Villa away. So we can rub our slimey s*** in their smug faces. Still think their c***s from last year.

Ditto this, t***s.

And I'm sure they'll be thinking "oh damn, you got us!" as they beat us 3-0 :lol: